Anyone still planning to go April 26-27? I live in northern NJ and will meet or ride up with others in the area or on the way up. My plan is to drive to and stay in White River Junction Friday night, drive to Tucks on Saturday morning and stay in the area (not sure where) to go back up Sunday morning. (I'm assuming there won't be lean-to spots left on the mountain.) Some of this depends on the weather forecast, that is as much as you can anticipate the weather up there.
Feel free to reply here or PM me.