There have been many threads about how to travel with ski boots, which have consisted of questions regarding...........
1) What kind of bag to carry, that will accommodate ski boots and still fit in the overhead compartments on planes,
2) How to dry your boots on a road trip
3) How to keep your boots warm for the drive to the mountain
The answer has come in the form of Zip Fit Hot Gear Bag.
The bad is large enough to hold all your boots, helmet, gloves, and a few other miscelaneous items, yet its compact enough to fit in an overhead compartment of most airplanes.
Handy features of this bag
1) Warming abilities in three modes, Warm, Dry, Hot
This allows you to be flexible about the temp of the items in the bag depending on your preference and weather conditions.
2) Cord attachements that can be used in the cigarette lighter style outlet in your automobile, as well as an standard wall outlet plug. Both of which have their own handy zippered pocket for easy storage when not in use.
3) Besides the roomy heated main compartment, this bag also includes handy zippered side pockets, and a stretchy lace up harness on top for helmet storage(If you don't wear a helmet, then you can use that space for your hairdryer or heat gun)
4) Reinforced handle for carrying, as well as Back pack style straps that store in their own zipper compartment, when not in use, yet easy to access when you need to strap on your back and get going.
I have used my hot gear bag twice since I've had it, though I have not used it for Air Travel yet.
After only two days of use, I can safely say, .............a girl can really learn to get used to cozy feet on a cold morning.
Where to buy:
Our own Bud Heishman has them at his establishment as seen in our Sponsor Deals for Epic Members forum.
Not to mention - Hot Gear is an Epic Ski Sponsor!
The only drawback I see with this bag is that its devastating to your Snickers snacks and Hershey kisses when you forget you put them in the bag, and turn on the power. Although my boots smell yummy!!
Good thing they are the Krypton Storm instead of the Krypton Kryzma, or someone may mistake the boots for chocolate and edible.