or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yuki I'm calling you out - Page 8

post #211 of 224
you know garrert and UP racer you guys would truly get along in person... why the bickering
post #212 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post

We got a massive 4 inches of powder last night.... Maybe Bohemia got more.
Yes and no. They got more in Bohemia inches - 6" - but that really translates to 3.25 Earth Inches.
post #213 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post
Sorry Freaq... yer out.
Pfffft. No soup for you:
post #214 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
you know garrert and UP racer you guys would truly get along in person... why the bickering
Of course we would!! Truthfully, there is virtually no one that I don't get along with in real life. It's not bickering.... just havin fun.

I don't mind Garrett.... I don't know why he would want to live in Arizona, but I'm sure he's an ok guy...
post #215 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpfreaq View Post
Pfffft. No soup for you:
Sorry man.... My 3 ways NEVER include a dude. You can run the camcorder, though!
post #216 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post
Sorry man.... My 3 ways NEVER include a dude. You can run the camcorder, though!
I said Three Way, not a Threesome!
Sheesh, youz guyz!:

Lets recap so there's no confusion!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
If you're gonna do that................we'll pick up UP and then head to mt Bohemia. You ready U P?:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpfreaq View Post
Now that sounds like fun

Chinese downhill through the trees?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
A three way grudge match? Whoo hooo!!!
Where's UP?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpfreaq View Post
He's most likely waiting for us at the bottom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekchick View Post
Good, then he can take the pics of you trying to catch me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpfreaq View Post
Oh:
Game on
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post
I'm in.

We got a massive 4 inches of powder last night.... Maybe Bohemia got more.

I'm skiing Tahoe the first week of April. Let's just meet there. YOU HEAR ME, GARRETT???!!!

TWO DOLLARS!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post
Wait a minute, Trek.... What's this about a 3 way? Sorry, Freaq... yer out. Where is that redhead you posted that picture of a while back.....
post #217 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post
Sorry man.... My 3 ways NEVER include a dude. You can run the camcorder, though!
All girls 3 ways ? Cool ! Let's see the video.

(I really thought you were a dude).
post #218 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post
I don't mind Garrett.... I don't know why he would want to live in Arizona, but I'm sure he's an ok guy...
Well played sir, well played.
post #219 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by philippeR View Post
All girls 3 ways ? Cool ! Let's see the video.

(I really thought you were a dude).
Well put it this way.... I'll be the ONLY dude in said threesome...
post #220 of 224
Can we just get some pics of Trekchick's sister?
post #221 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic View Post
Can we just get some pics of Trekchick's sister?
If you had followed the Ultimate Thread Killer, you'd know that Tief outed Trek's sister ages ago.

Tief, where did you find that pic of me and my biker chick friends?
Guess which one is me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tief schnee
The meeting of "The Kill the Thread Killer Thread and Women's Temperance Committee"............




As I understand it, Trekchick and her sister are protected by a band (threesome) of ruffians. This is probably not what you had in mind.

post #222 of 224
Is that Bachman-Turner Overdrive?
post #223 of 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.P. Racer View Post
I'm in.

We got a massive 4 inches of powder last night.... Maybe Bohemia got more.

I'm skiing Tahoe the first week of April. Let's just meet there. YOU HEAR ME, GARRETT???!!!

TWO DOLLARS!!!!!
Oh. man...I want IN on that action. Put me down for a dime...no. no...make it a QUARTER!
post #224 of 224

Bump for TBT. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion