I've Had Way Too Manyinjury...or multiple injuries
1. right heel fracture (calcaneous)
2. right wrist fracture (scaphoid)
- undershot a 60 foot kicker but i skied a whole day but when i took my boot off, i realized i couldn't walk
3. right UCL tear
4. left wrist fracture (scaphoid)
5. left UCL tear
6. left midshaft tib fib fracture with 2 inches of displacement (thank God for my ski boot or else it would have been compound!)...got it fixed with a 15.5 inch IM nail
- an unfortunate sledding accident in vermont involving 2 sets of stairs and a launch ramp...i skied 9 days with these injuries before i saw an orthopedist cause i wouldn't pass up my feb break at mount snow and a day trip to killington!
7. right proximal fibular shaft fracture
8. right UCL tear
injuries are just some of life's obstacles so don't let them stop you from doing what you love!
- overshot my landing on a 40 foot table and landed on the flat after the ramp (i didn't even know it was possible to overshoot by a good 20 feet but i blame the overnight freezing)...landed on my feet, left leg snapped and twisted slammed right hand into the ground and sat back and right leg cracked on the side of my boot.
-still recovering from these injuries