or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hydraulic boot tool

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
Do any of you guys know of a shop that would sell an old boot punch that they no longer use?
Something like THIS?

PM me with any ideas, please.

post #2 of 2
the only way i can see a shop selling one of the mini pumps is if they are either going out of business or the thing is trashed

they are pricey bits of kit and the price recenty went up dramatically when the tool maker at superfeet retired and they sold the tool business to blademaster

obviously you are looking at this to modify boots, a cheaper option may be to look at southernskitools.com their toe jam spreader kit is good value
BTW i use my mini pump quite a lot, but not nearly as much as many of the other stretching tools i have

good luck in your quest
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ask the Boot Guys