- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Ski Tip Connector Options Last post on 12/30/09 at 6:32pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
First let's discuss the snowboarding. My wife and I enjoy both snowboarding and skiing and have many friends that only board. We love to ski so we had a great time there, but we would also like the...
My son and I spent two days skiing at GT, February 24-25, 2014 and had a great time, in spite of really poor visibility due to the clouds being down on the mountain. We didn't ski off the...
First time at Beaver Creek. The experience was a lot better than expected based on looking at the trail map. We were 3 strong intermediate skiers and snowboarders and hit almost all of the blue...
This was an awesome experience. Not sure what to expect on our first visit, afraid the lower cost might equal lower experience. The staff there was great, friendly and very helpful. There...
Great beginner slope. If you want to try something new like trying snowboarding from skiing, or trying tele this place is good. Definitely check it out if you live nearby. If you're looking for...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? 58 seconds ago
- › 2014 Elan Amphibio 78 Ti Fusion 2 minutes ago
- › Skier makes a shoestring catch! Just another lift rescue 4 minutes ago
- › Breck extends season through April 27th 7 minutes ago
- › The first laterally articulated ski boot! 9 minutes ago
- › what is my options? 10 minutes ago
- › Atomic D2 Redster Review- I need a racing ski and a eastern piste ski. 11 minutes ago
- › Does it make any sense for an intermediate New England groomer... 12 minutes ago
- › 2013-2014 Colorado/New Mexico Weather Discussion 24 minutes ago
- › Marker Griffon different DINs for heel setting on each side? 25 minutes ago
- › Vibration Damping and Skis by SandwichTech
- › Learning To Ski As An Adult by ERVTravelIns
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? by Fritzski
- › 10 Cool Ski & Snowboard Kickstarter Projects by ERVTravelIns
- › Want to Win Free Stuff? Answer our Community... by skiessentials
- › Snowboarding or Skiing – Which is... by ERVTravelIns
- › Unofficial Guide to Liberty Ski Area, PA by MephitBlue
- › Steamboat Springs Resort (still under... by Finndog
- › Unofficial Guide to Snowshoe Mountain Resort, WV by Kardinal
- › Face The Pipe- StumpFilms by Stumpa