- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Ski Tip Connector Options Last post on 12/30/09 at 6:32pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
I have been reviewing jackets for the past 4 years in varied conditions and from many manufacturers. I thought last years BC from Descente was as good as a shell can get but the designers have...
I went to Ski Apache for the first and last time today. Luckily for me I just had to drive 1.5 hrs to get there so I didn't lose more than $80 to this failure of a ski resort. When we arrived it...
Last season I had the regular motive in a 182cm and found it to be okay as a general ski, but kind of lacking on ice/hard snow and it performed better in long turns vs short turns. I ski on hard...
Everything is as it should be with these bindings so long as you don't care about the vibram soles of the boot you put in them. They chew up the soles. The toe piece on your boots could fail. Seems...
Grand Targhee, is nestled right under the Tetons. The view is incredible if it isn't foggy and snowing. Some say the fog is a con, but the locals consider it a PRO! Because Targhee has such a high...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › 2015 Fischer Ranger 88ti long-term review 1 minute ago
- › Need tips to improve bump skiing! 1 minute ago
- › 2014-15 Colorado Weather Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Single pair for Northeast, all over the piste 4 minutes ago
- › Hugh Conway banned from TGR!! 5 minutes ago
- › Notes on Out of the Wrapper Tunes: new skis 7 minutes ago
- › 2015 Fischer Motive 95 180cm quick review 11 minutes ago
- › Ted Ligety MA 14 minutes ago
- › What to expect in mammoth? 17 minutes ago
- › So how many of ya reall know how to pull a multi side edge degree... 19 minutes ago
- › 2015 Descente Haines Jacket by Philpug
- › Ski Apache by Tim Pitz
- › 2012 Fischer Motive 80 C-Line Ski by Basil J
- › 22 Designs Axl Telemark Binding One Color, S by 54max
- › Grand Targhee by ApachePine
- › 2015 Descente Storm by Philpug
- › Salomon Ghost Max 130 Ski Boots 2014 - 27.5 by mtbakerpow
- › 2014 Salomon Rocker2 122 Ski by mtbakerpow
- › 2015 Rossignol Experience 84 Ski by davidbeinct
- › 2012 Dynastar 6th Sense Superpipe Ski by ski-master
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.
- › Loveland, CO - A Pictorial
- › Whiteface Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Highlands, CO - A Pictorial
- › Steamboat Springs
- › Hunter Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Snowmass, CO - A Pictorial
- › Sugarloaf, ME - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Mountain, CO - A Pictorial
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos