- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Ski Tip Connector Options Last post on 12/30/09 at 6:32pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
As someone who frequently hikes to lines or stashes when resort skiing and also tours occasionally, I was a huge fan of the original Cochise Pro 130 as it enabled me to use one ski boot for all of...
It's always a lot of fun out there :-)
Thredbo is almost exactly five and a half hours from Sydney (certainly not seven) including a short stop for fuel. Mind you it depends where you start from in Sydney; could be more, could be less....
I demoed the 176cm when these were first introduced. I got to ride them on mostly hard packed and icy conditions in New Hampshire. And they were solid. Much like most Blizzard skis, it offers their...
Product: 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Length Tested: 169 CM Dimensions/Turn Radius: 133/102/127 - 16M @ 169cm Camber : Camber with Tip/Tail Rocker Binding: Salomon Sth2 Mount point: Suggested Boot...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › Looking for a Roommate 16 minutes ago
- › Cheap Place to live and ski... 25 minutes ago
- › Newbie Gear Questions (Skis & Bindings) 33 minutes ago
- › picture of the day... 34 minutes ago
- › Leash for 4 Year Old 51 minutes ago
- › How important are season pass benefits to you? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Instructor focus 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Great One Season ski town for family of four 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Moving To Colorado Where is the Best Place To Live? 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › 10 Most Underrated Ski Resorts 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 by JayT
- › Massif du Sud by pouetance
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by sinbad7
- › 2015 Blizzard Regulator Skis by douismaximus
- › 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Women Ski by Trekchick
- › The Little Rippers by rskornak
- › 2013 Salomon X Max 130 by Speeder
- › Deer Valley Resort by peter60521
- › 2015 Descente Kensie Jacket by Trekchick
- › 2015 Descente Cora Jacket by Trekchick
- › Sugarloaf, ME - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Mountain, CO - A Pictorial
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York
- › SUN PEAKS RESORT unofficial guide
- › Unofficial Guide to Castle Mountain Resort
- › Our Final Analysis: 5 Conclusions From Our...
- › Your Life as a Skier: Our Community Ski Area...
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With...
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit