- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
Perisher is massive with terrain for anyone. loads of parks for beginners to the more advanced. loads of lifts to get you to all corners of the resort. loads of snow guns to help Mother Nature...
My dad and I went to Stratton looking for good groomers and that is what we found at Stratton. Stratton is a family friendly mountain The only downside was the amount of people that were there. But...
grate helmet really love it. fits grate with my dragon nfx and has very good ventilation. also nice and comfy. heres my video review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDH5DPm1gwQ
I took my family to this resort three years in a row, because it was the closest to where my family lived. I spent thousands each year. Then, during our third visit, the ski patrol gave me...
I got this ski as a demo sale and have loved it; my only complaint is it takes a lot more work on groomers than my Icelandic Pilgrims.
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › Jackson Hole vs. Whistler 22 minutes ago
- › Finally replacing my Line Prophet 98's 24 minutes ago
- › What's wrong with rotation? 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Driving Trip into Canada 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Killington - Infrastructure Collapse Pending 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › 2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Automatic espresso machines - $300 one vs $3000 one 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 2 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Tesla Model S P85D scores 103 out of 100 in Consumer Reports Testing. 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Confirmed: VW bringing Golf Sportwagen Alltrack to the U.S. 3 hours ago
- › Perisher by deimos
- › Stratton Mountain by PearlRiverDad
- › Smith Vantage Helmet by rocheman
- › Monarch Mountain by pstevens
- › 2013 Nordica Hell and Back by Motoman71
- › Wildcat by Ripcord802
- › 2013 Fischer SOMA Vacuum RC4 130 by joejoejoe
- › Aspen Mountain by F2BNG
- › Sofa Ski School: From Blue to Powder by dustyfog
- › Winter Park by Hitman
- › 2016 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › Top 5 Fridays - Big Air Fenway, Resort...
- › SkiEssentials Poc Lobes Goggle Review
- › Unofficial Guide to Heavenly Mountain Resort
- › Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Media News,...
- › Park City, UT - A Pictorial
- › Preseason Ski Tuning: Getting your Skis...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Snow in...
- › Unofficial Guide to Perfect North Slopes,...
- › Top 5 Fridays: Farmers Almanac Calling for...