- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
I love this ski, it's fast and so easy to edge. the ski is good on crud and ice. The ice can be a little wild, it picks up speed fast!
With the lack of snow in the Tahoe basin, I have honestly been lacking enthusiasm and inspiration this season. That said, every time I step into my Super Joy's - which, by the way, the bindings are...
Read www.worldskitest.com. This extremely organized testing format concluded that the Amphibio Fusion 78 (non-Ti) was #1 in their all-around category. After a month of ownership, 10+ skiing days...
We live about 35 minutes from this mountain and for what it is it's really great. Don't expect very challenging terrain or long runs, but if you just want to get outside on the snow for the day...
Product: 2014 Blizzard Samba Length/size Tested: 166 cm Conditions: Varied-wet spring snow, ungroomed, groomed, icy, typical mid SE conditions Runs taken: everything from slow greens...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › Jackson Hole/Grand Targhee right now 2 minutes ago
- › Head of Fibula or IT Band? 3 minutes ago
- › When are you skiing the Boat this season? Post your dates [2014-15] 3 minutes ago
- › Early March: Whistler or somewhere else? 3 minutes ago
- › question about mounting point on mx 83 5 minutes ago
- › Short Radius Turns: How short is short, and is there a such thing... 11 minutes ago
- › Extreme chutes, 50+ degree couloirs and straightlines 12 minutes ago
- › Whistler, Jan 23-27, 2015 13 minutes ago
- › FS: 2012 Volkl Racetiger Speedwall SL 165 w/ Motion 12 15 minutes ago
- › New Boots Needed 16 minutes ago
- › 2013 Head i.Supershape Magnum by LbObx
- › 2015 Head Super Joy Women Ski by RamenChan
- › 2013 Elan Amphibio WaveFlex 78 Fusion by GoreD
- › Mount Peter by PearlRiverDad
- › 2015 Blizzard Samba Skis by Jersey Fresh
- › Stratton Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › 2013 Volkl Mantra by powder8s
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by Partizan Turks
- › Gore Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Bristol Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › First Decents- Part 1: Sniffin' Out the...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #1
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.
- › Cat-Skiing with Big Red Cats, British...
- › The 2015 Volkl Mantra: Your New All Mountain...
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.
- › Loveland, CO - A Pictorial
- › Whiteface Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Highlands, CO - A Pictorial
- › Steamboat Springs