- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
Since you can get am 8-hour lift ticket for as little as $15 on liftopia, Tyrol can be a very good bargain depending on what you're looking for. I have no interest in the terrain park, so there...
I went to Mt. Bachelor with the Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council (skicmsc.org) for their annual Chicago Week trip. We were there the week of February 21-28, 2015. We had 125 people on the trip...
Head's racing background is legendary, but they're looking to make more of a mark into a wider range of products, and in this case, managed to infuse some of that famous lineage into their Big...
MAD RIVER - by Alicia Alba You won't find a big fancy lodge. To be lost in the crowd. You won't find a speedy gondola. Or even a detachable quad. You won't find big wide open runs and lots of...
Just got back from a 10 day trip to Jackson Hole. I busted out my new Great Joys for this trip...finally! They looked HUGE (173cm, 98mm waist) compared to my Super Joys (163cm, 75mm waist) that...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › Gaining Control from the top of the turn? 8 seconds ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 3 minutes ago
- › On Your Left 8 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 13 minutes ago
- › Junior Race Ski Stiffness: Nordica vs Volkl 18 minutes ago
- › SITREP - 2015 EpicSki Gathering in Jackson Hole 21 minutes ago
- › Purchasing liftickets from Liftopia? 22 minutes ago
- › hands placement while skiing 26 minutes ago
- › Pervasive problems of recreational skiers. 28 minutes ago
- › What's the thought process of morons? 29 minutes ago
- › Tyrol Basin by aw82
- › Mt. Bachelor by skiwithjohn
- › 2015 Head Collective 105 Ski by Gunnerbob
- › Mad River Glen by ralba
- › 2015 Head Great Joy Woman Ski by RamenChan
- › Blue Knob by JeffMHoward
- › 2014 Head i.Supershape Rally Ski by bsimeral
- › Copper Mountain by meleemeum
- › 2015 Head i.Supershape Titan Skis by tachedub
- › Crested Butte Mountain Resort by BLittlejohn3
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3
- › The 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 is the SUV of Skiing
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #2
- › First Decents- Part 1: Sniffin' Out the...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #1
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.
- › Cat-Skiing with Big Red Cats, British...
- › The 2015 Volkl Mantra: Your New All Mountain...
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.