- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
Largest vertical in the east, iciest in the east, one of the hardest in the east, and who could not forget the slides. Whiteface offers expert skiers terrain that is truly like nothing else in the...
Bought one of these (a medium to be precise) prior to a trip out west. It's a really great shell. Gore-tex, the snow skirt attached to a pair of 10 year-old Burton pants. Love the fit, not too...
Our family has been here twice. We had a short stay in 2014 and a 5 night stay during spring break, mid-March 2016. We really enjoyed the first visit but were really looking forward to spending...
These are great skis. Really snappy on tight turns but also great wide arc carvers. Handled the pow really well although it was only about 8 inches of it.
HoliMont is a private resort in Ellicottville NY. It is not overly huge but sports a wide variety of excellent slopes. Cascade,Fall Line and Greer Hill are some of the Black...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 1 minute ago
- › Making a Two Skii Quiver: Praxis MVP vs. Fischer Big Stix 110... 6 minutes ago
- › Broke my Leki poles. 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › 2015 Retro Ski Wish List - Anyone Post here 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 3 hours ago
- › Why do you give up skiing so early (in April) 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › loubsol ski goggles to buy online? 4 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Sking Japan 5 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › One Wasatch 5 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Dakine concourse double ski bag 6 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Big White by jhkc
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by burndust
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › Snowbasin by janet123
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 89 Skis (179) by graham418
- › 2013 Atomic Alibi Ski by ericgu
- › Whitefish Mountain Resort by focker
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl...
- › SkiEssentials.com - Salomon Ski Boots
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Rossignol Sky 7 HD...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Salomon QST 99 Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Volkl Revolt Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Rossignol Soul 7 HD...
- › SkiEssentials.com - Poc Helmets
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Dynastar Powertrack...