- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Ski Tip Connector Options Last post on 12/30/09 at 6:32pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
This book by David Gonzales attempts to cover Jackson Hole ski resort history, culture, and all the little quirks that make JH such a cool place to be. There are chapters on summer activities,...
Of course, weather accounts for a tremendous amount of one's ski experience, and my trip to China Peak followed a tremendous storm in which they got more snow than anywhere else in California, so...
Mountain High faces daunting challenges: three small areas with a few miles between them; low elevation; unreliable snowfall; a very small town at the base. But what they do within those...
Snow Summit in nice conditions is a fantastic area: fun and varied terrain (although nothing to challenge an expert), and beautiful scenery under the SoCal sun. The grooming is great. They stay...
I had bad luck with the snow, but still very much enjoyed my time at Heavenly. Access from Stateline and South Lake Tahoe couldn't be easier. The Stateline casinos are fun, and the views are...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › Park City Mountain Resort bought by Vail - All of the messy history 3 minutes ago
- › Life After ACL Reconstruction 27 minutes ago
- › The 2015 Jackson Hole Gathering discussion thread 30 minutes ago
- › Best place in Europe to ski? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › How are you conditioning yourself for the ski season? 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Ski mag resort ranking 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › Think to make carrying skis a little more simple? 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Super G / Downhill ski advice for new Masters racer 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › "PSIA style" 4 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › 2013 Volkl Katana's - 184cm or 191cm? 4 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Jackson Hole: On a Grand Scale by SpikeDog
- › China Peak Sierra Summit by New2Utah
- › Mountain High Resort by New2Utah
- › Snow Summit by New2Utah
- › Heavenly by New2Utah
- › Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resort by New2Utah
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by GoodSki
- › 2015 Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 by JayT
- › Massif du Sud by pouetance
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by sinbad7
- › Hunter Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Snowmass, CO - A Pictorial
- › Sugarloaf, ME - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Mountain, CO - A Pictorial
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York
- › SUN PEAKS RESORT unofficial guide
- › Unofficial Guide to Castle Mountain Resort
- › Our Final Analysis: 5 Conclusions From Our...
- › Your Life as a Skier: Our Community Ski Area...