- 14 Posts. Joined 11/2007
- Location: Bartlett NH
- Select All Posts By This User
- topicAdaptive Disabled Handicapped Skiing Riding Equipmenttagged by System, 4/14/09
Related Forum Threads
- TRX from a wheel chair Last post on 6/10/13 at 1:30pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- All sitski / monoski users, coaches help wanted!!! Last post on 1/18/14 at 4:07pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- SKI SHOP FOR SITSKI Last post on 1/24/09 at 11:48am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Tethers Last post on 1/26/09 at 12:28pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Ski Tip Connector Options Last post on 12/30/09 at 6:32pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Adaptive Snow Sports
Last edited: 4/27/11
- Adaptive Snow Sports OrganizationsLast edited: 4/27/11
9yr old female review who has a 10, 7 & 3yr old brothers. Liked the part when they were lost, yet discovered the hidden bowl and where the ski Olympian gave Max the secret Gold Winchell's Wax....
Received these as a gift and intended to use them as a recreational boot. had them fit and dialed in at Squire John's in Collingwood Ontario. I have a very pronounced 6th toe and Taylor bunions...
Family ski trip March 28th to April 4th. First day private instructor for my kids and me. I thought he was a great instructor. He asked our skiing experience and then took us down the green,...
Tester Information: Trekchick Height/Weight: 5'6" 135 lbs Jacket Size: 8 Pants Size: 8 Ski Days/Season:60+ Years Skiing: 25+ Preferred Attire: Shell/Layering Current Clothing Quiver: Kastle...
Tester Information: Trekchick Height/Weight: 5'6" 135 lbs Jacket Size: 8 Pants Size: 8 Ski Days/Season:80+ Years Skiing: 25+ Preferred Attire: Shell/Layering Current Clothing Quiver: Kastle...
- Adaptive Snow Sports Organizations
Rossi Race BindingsHas anyone out there ever monoskied on Rossi Race Bindings? They have a long lever on the back and virtually the whole heal piece moves to release the boot. I've been able to get a pair for free with the promise of many more if I can make them work for me. It seems like I might have to grind down some of the plastic block that is my foot. The heal of the Rossi's is narrower than the heal of a Saloman. It looks like I'll be able to lock down the heal by sliding a cotter pin or some other piece of metal in just the right place. I'll worry about that when I get the foot to fit right.
920---916. same binding different spring. metal binding. you take the spring out and add a piece of cut off ski pole and a pinned block in rear that can either be made or buy from Yetti. He has bindings . If your not over weight and not so agressive I have used any 14 din binding maxed out. I have a friend that has a new pair of 916 that he might sell if someone wants. 603-745 3679
- Monoski Bindings
- › Australia/New Zealand 2014 1 minute ago
- › Went boot fitting in New York review 7 minutes ago
- › Carving on Ice 16 minutes ago
- › Annual sample/demo Dynastar skis sell off. 2014-14 models-... 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Do you have to fall to learn? 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Are Your "New" Skis Really New? 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Ski Boots Help 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Le Tour 2014 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › One Million Dollars.....GO. 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Subjective and Objective post, which post should carry more weight? 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › The Little Rippers by rskornak
- › 2013 Salomon X Max 130 by Speeder
- › Deer Valley Resort by peter60521
- › 2015 Descente Kensie Jacket by Trekchick
- › 2015 Descente Cora Jacket by Trekchick
- › 2015 Blizzard Sheeva Skis by Trekchick
- › Elk Mountain (Ski Resort) by CharlieRN
- › Steamboat Ski Resort by peter60521
- › 2014 Scott Crus Air Ski by snowdan
- › 2012 Descente Spain World Cup Jacket by mrken5454
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York
- › SUN PEAKS RESORT unofficial guide
- › Unofficial Guide to Castle Mountain Resort
- › Our Final Analysis: 5 Conclusions From Our...
- › Your Life as a Skier: Our Community Ski Area...
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With...
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit
- › Picture Frame Drill
- › Tug of War Drill