Well I went to home depot, and bought some Lock-tight marine expoxy. I remembered and found one of those dental syringes that the oral surgeon gives you to flush out the hole when you get a wisdom tooth pulled:
Then I injected the whole tube of epoxy in the places I could fit the tip of the syringe. Using two pieces of 2x1s to protect the bases from the clamps, as well as distributing the pressure of the clamps more evenly (the steel topsheet did this on the topside), I used every available C-clamp I had to and tightened it in place. I'll give it a couple days to dry and then put the mounting plate, and the binding back on it.
Come December we'll see how it holds up, but I would still like to get an unbroken ski, the damage to this one was pretty bad, it had separated both between the core and the base, and between the topsheet and the core, not to mention the braided, aluminized fiberglass that covers the sides coming off. There's no telling how well the glue got distributed, as I had to keep my weight on the ski to open the space enough to get the syringe tip in.