I know this is a bit late, but I think this is actually the ultimate solution:
- categorySki Boot Linerstagged by System, 4/6/09
Related Forum Threads
- Injected liners - who's got em? Last post on 8/1/13 at 1:54pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What is meant by 'instep'? Last post on 2/21/13 at 6:23am in Ask the Boot Guys
- FS: Tecnica Pheonix 100 Airshell Boots w/ New LIner 27.5 $240 Last post on 1/3/12 at 4:32pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- Expand metatarsal buckle on Dalbello boss ID? Last post on 11/10/11 at 6:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Can custom-moldable after-market liners make up for a 2-finger shell-fit? Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:40pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Palau - Ski boot liners
Last edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Boot Liner Cleaning And DisinfectingLast edited: 4/25/11
- Returning Your Liner Into The Boot How ToLast edited: 4/23/11
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Help needed - cat's pee'd in ma boots :-( - Page 5post #122 of 12810/24/10 at 5:15pmpost #123 of 12810/24/10 at 7:34pm
Get very sharp knife, large piece of plywood, large hammer, large nail
Drive said nail through cat into plywood then use said knife to skin said cat..post pictures on the net afterward
Cats suck...post #124 of 12810/25/10 at 7:25pmQuote:
Will this be the guaranteed way to get rid of the weird cat funk?post #125 of 12811/24/10 at 10:36am
Anybody have any tips on getting the smell of garbage out of my boot liners? I know how to get cat pee out but the smell of garbage is second to cat pee. These are my Head S8 boot linerpost #126 of 1285/5/11 at 12:41ampost #127 of 1285/5/11 at 4:11amQuote:Originally Posted by Trekchick
All joking aside, you need to take you liners out! Sanitize and clean the shells thoroughly, but I'm assuming you're smart enough to have done that already. Use the stuff Ragin said, and then let us know if cat really does taste like chicken.
(sorry, couldn't keep it serious)
TC should know she has a dog that likes helmets. HAHAHAHA your cat related to Ziggy?
post #128 of 12811/25/12 at 2:07am
- Help needed - cat's pee'd in ma boots :-(
- Ski Boot Liner Cleaning And Disinfecting
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › My 2nd annual Banff trip: March 9 – 11, 2017 17 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 23 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 24 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 28 minutes ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Tips for keeping your tips up? 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › DPS Cassiar F95 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview