I know this is a bit late, but I think this is actually the ultimate solution:
- categorySki Boot Linerstagged by System, 4/6/09
Related Forum Threads
- Injected liners - who's got em? Last post on 8/1/13 at 1:54pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What is meant by 'instep'? Last post on 2/21/13 at 6:23am in Ask the Boot Guys
- FS: Tecnica Pheonix 100 Airshell Boots w/ New LIner 27.5 $240 Last post on 1/3/12 at 4:32pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- Expand metatarsal buckle on Dalbello boss ID? Last post on 11/10/11 at 6:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Can custom-moldable after-market liners make up for a 2-finger shell-fit? Last post on 11/4/11 at 7:40pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Palau - Ski boot liners
Last edited: 12/7/12
- Ski Boot Liner Cleaning And DisinfectingLast edited: 4/25/11
- Returning Your Liner Into The Boot How ToLast edited: 4/23/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Help needed - cat's pee'd in ma boots :-( - Page 5post #122 of 12810/24/10 at 5:15pmpost #123 of 12810/24/10 at 7:34pm
Get very sharp knife, large piece of plywood, large hammer, large nail
Drive said nail through cat into plywood then use said knife to skin said cat..post pictures on the net afterward
Cats suck...post #124 of 12810/25/10 at 7:25pmQuote:
Will this be the guaranteed way to get rid of the weird cat funk?post #125 of 12811/24/10 at 10:36am
Anybody have any tips on getting the smell of garbage out of my boot liners? I know how to get cat pee out but the smell of garbage is second to cat pee. These are my Head S8 boot linerpost #126 of 1285/5/11 at 12:41ampost #127 of 1285/5/11 at 4:11amQuote:Originally Posted by Trekchick
All joking aside, you need to take you liners out! Sanitize and clean the shells thoroughly, but I'm assuming you're smart enough to have done that already. Use the stuff Ragin said, and then let us know if cat really does taste like chicken.
(sorry, couldn't keep it serious)
TC should know she has a dog that likes helmets. HAHAHAHA your cat related to Ziggy?
post #128 of 12811/25/12 at 2:07am
- Help needed - cat's pee'd in ma boots :-(
- Ski Boot Liner Cleaning And Disinfecting
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 3 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 6 minutes ago
- › Dreamin' about ski season 7 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 11 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 30 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 33 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 37 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 57 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer