EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Ski Training and Pro Forums › Racing and Big Mountain Competitions › Watch the FIS World Cup Skiing Events LIVE in North America this Weekend
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Watch the FIS World Cup Skiing Events LIVE in North America this Weekend

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
WCSN has great on-line access to WC events. Here is their announcement for this weekend (and a link that gets you directly there from here):

Get of all the action from the Men’s and Women’s competitions, from Beaver Creek, CO and Lake Louise, Canada.

Live, On-Demand, and Video Highlights
Results, Photos, News and More
Follow your favorite skier throughout the FIS Season

FIS Skiing Beavercreek USA - Nov 29 - Dec. 2 - Men's
FIS Skiing Lake Louise CAN - Dec 1 - Dec 2 – Women’s

Click Here To Watch Video at WCSN.com
post #2 of 12
Is downhill coverage postponed because NBC or whoever has the rights to air it earlier?

Regardless, WCSN coverage of the world cup is leaps and bounds ahead of the scraps OLN gave us the past few years. $5/month is a super bargain. $15/month for a HD stream would be awesomer though!
post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
Barnstormer, thanks for the feedback... keep your eyes on these pages for an announcement from EpicSki and WCSN. I'm pretty excited about where we're heading together!
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnstormer View Post
Is downhill coverage postponed because NBC or whoever has the rights to air it earlier?
NBC has their slash-and-burn coverage of the DH airing this Sunday, December 2, at 2 pm EST.

WCSN shows the whole enchilada that same evening, at 8 pm EST.
post #5 of 12
Can you do something about the blackout in Canada? Or at least make it know on the website it wouldn't work here. I signed up, tried to watch some things, cancelled. Hope my refund shows up.
post #6 of 12

Wcsn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssh View Post
Barnstormer, thanks for the feedback... keep your eyes on these pages for an announcement from EpicSki and WCSN. I'm pretty excited about where we're heading together!


Cool if Epic can get some type of deal for WC.
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfydog View Post
Can you do something about the blackout in Canada? Or at least make it know on the website it wouldn't work here. I signed up, tried to watch some things, cancelled. Hope my refund shows up.
newfy, you should have no problems. If you do, let me know.

I don't know anything about the blackout, but did you send them a request about it?
post #8 of 12
I called them up and they confirmed that Canada is blacked out, period. I guess they didn't get a license from the FIS.
post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Bummer, newfy... I'm disappointed to hear that. Did they also confirm their refund to you?
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssh View Post
Bummer, newfy... I'm disappointed to hear that. Did they also confirm their refund to you?
Yep, they were real nice, I'm just whining.
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Got it. Perhaps together we can help build their business to the point where that will be possible within the next year or two...
post #12 of 12
I would sign up...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Ski Training and Pro Forums › Racing and Big Mountain Competitions › Watch the FIS World Cup Skiing Events LIVE in North America this Weekend