1) Apres' ski (in the traditional sense). After a long day of skiing, I cant get out of my gear and into a hot-tub or heated pool fast enough. Ill have my drinks pool side thank you, believe it or not hanging around a bunch of drunken and sweat soaked poly-covered skiers is not that fun.
2) Powder. Too much effortLOL...yeah I know I am nuts. I like it groomed, smooth, slick, and fast. My skis are all skinny and I like it that way. If I make it out west this season, I might change my mind though....I hope so to be honest.
3) Proper technique. If you make it down the mountain and do it without much effort and are having fun, then your technique is proper, nuff said.
1) HEAD skis. I think they are awesome and the best engineered out there.
2) Full face helmets
3) East coast skiers. Wrong coasters think right coasters cant ski....we can all ski, just some of us know how to handle very challenging conditions better than others...like ice for instance.
Oh yeah BTW its never get icey out west either .....and when it does I guess west coast skier just flounder right?
page top consulate female dogs.