EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › FS: 2008 Elan Magfire 14; Fischer Cool Heat
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FS: 2008 Elan Magfire 14; Fischer Cool Heat

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
I have a couple of personal skis to sell: have

1) slightly used pair of '08 Elan Magfire 14's with the ELD12 binding Railflex mounted. I skied them about 5 days last year. I loved them, but they were too stiff for me in deeper snow conditions. They ripped up the crud and hardpack just like a race ski and at race ski speeds, but I need a softer ski at my 150lb weight in the soft snow. They are 82mm underfoot, 176cm length, bases are perfect, topsheets are close to perfect. They are 82mm underfoot, 17m radius Awesome skis! $535 OBO

2) 08' Fischer Cool Heat 176cm length w/RXZ13 binding, 170cm. Skied about 3 days. Similiar to the Mag 14's in terms of feel, but a little less stout with regards to flex. Definitely a power ski, typical Fischer. Very aggressive laterally. These have perfect bases and very nice topsheets. 76mm underfoot, 16m radius. $525 OBO
post #2 of 11
Thread Starter 

Cool Heat's sold, Magfire 14's still available

Cool Heat's sold, Magfire 14's still available
post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgcatching View Post
I have a couple of personal skis to sell: have

1) slightly used pair of '08 Elan Magfire 14's with the ELD12 binding Railflex mounted. I skied them about 5 days last year. I loved them, but they were too stiff for me in deeper snow conditions. They ripped up the crud and hardpack just like a race ski and at race ski speeds, but I need a softer ski at my 150lb weight in the soft snow. They are 82mm underfoot, 176cm length, bases are perfect, topsheets are close to perfect. They are 82mm underfoot, 17m radius Awesome skis! $535 OBO

2) 08' Fischer Cool Heat 176cm length w/RXZ13 binding, 170cm. Skied about 3 days. Similiar to the Mag 14's in terms of feel, but a little less stout with regards to flex. Definitely a power ski, typical Fischer. Very aggressive laterally. These have perfect bases and very nice topsheets. 76mm underfoot, 16m radius. $525 OBO
Interested in the Magfires - any chance of getting a quote to ship to Australia?
John
post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by john2411 View Post
Interested in the Magfires - any chance of getting a quote to ship to Australia?
John
HI,

With our Fedex account, I believe the cheapest price would be around $230. PM me if interested.
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Price drop on the Magfire 14's: $460 OBO

I have to make some room (in my bank account, mostly) for a ski trip later this winter. The Mag 14's are my personal skis.

If you are looking for the other skis that I sell through the shop, the pricing and availability is here:
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=61236
post #6 of 11
dawgcatching,

Do you still have the magfires 14s? Can you quote shipping to 60561?

Don Weber
post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_weber View Post
dawgcatching,

Do you still have the magfires 14s? Can you quote shipping to 60561?

Don Weber
Hi Don,

Shipping is included in the price. Let me know if you are interested, although I do have a person who said he wants them.
post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Mag 14's are sold to Don. I do have another pair of Cold Heats in 170 or 176, available for $550 though! Both are new, and as good as any 82mm ski around (am I the only person who has skied them?)
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgcatching View Post
I do have another pair of Cold Heats in 170 or 176, available for $550 though! Both are new, and as good as any 82mm ski around (am I the only person who has skied them?)
Nope, I love them...kick ass ski-my current every day ski here on the EC.
Tough to beat Dawg's price, as well.

EDIT: Just for clarity; I am talking about the COLD Heat not the COOL Heat. I see both skis are mentioned in the thread.
post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgcatching View Post
Mag 14's are sold to Don. I do have another pair of Cold Heats in 170 or 176, available for $550 though! Both are new, and as good as any 82mm ski around (am I the only person who has skied them?)
I could be interested in the Cold Heats.. do you have them in both a 170 and a 176? Send me an email and we can talk about them.

Thanks,
Josh
post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMann2380 View Post
I could be interested in the Cold Heats.. do you have them in both a 170 and a 176? Send me an email josh (at) websiterefresh . com and we can talk about them.

Thanks,
Josh
Hi,

Cold Heats are sold!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › FS: 2008 Elan Magfire 14; Fischer Cool Heat