or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Ski Package with Word Series Tickets
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ski Package with Word Series Tickets

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
Yeah I can't find one either. I looked with no luck for a package deal that included both World Series Tickets and Ski Package. Ski all day and watch the World Series at night. That would be a first.
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by catskills View Post
Yeah I can't find one either. I looked with no luck for a package deal that included both World Series Tickets and Ski Package. Ski all day and watch the World Series at night. That would be a first.
I blame Powdr for not Killington for not opening as early as did in the past. The package could have let you do it for EVERY game.
post #3 of 6
I a sure you heard about the server crashing yesterday so all the tickets are not sold yet. That said, I seriously doubt you will find a package deal. Tickets are already being sold at 3500 per ticket..... Just come out and ski, watch the game from the hotel bar. Cheaper and more fun.
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
I blame Powdr for not Killington for not opening as early as did in the past. The package could have let you do it for EVERY game.
Does someone have the secret decoder ring for this post?
post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finndog View Post
I a sure you heard about the server crashing yesterday so all the tickets are not sold yet. That said, I seriously doubt you will find a package deal. Tickets are already being sold at 3500 per ticket..... Just come out and ski, watch the game from the hotel bar. Cheaper and more fun.
Damn $3500 per ticket. I could do heli skiing for that amount. Forget the series. I am taking all the money I saved by not going to the World Series and going heli skiing. You think the wife will buy it. :
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
Does someone have the secret decoder ring for this post?
I think what he meant was, one could ski and stay and watch the game also in the East (Boston) if Killington has an early season (a way early season). But, Killington is still like 3 or 4 hrs from Boston...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › Ski Package with Word Series Tickets