Material Safety Data Sheet
ELEMENT: Snow Bunny
ATOMIC MASS: Accepted as 118 lbs, but known to vary from 90 to 550 lbs
ISOTOPES: Pit Bunny, Surf Bunny
OCCURRENCE: Copious quantities throughout the world
1. Surface usually covered with a painted film
2. Boils at nothing, freezes without reason.
3. Melts if give special treatment.
4. Bitter if used incorrectly
5. Found in various states ranging from virgin metal to common ore.
6. Yields to pressure applied to correct points.
1. Has great affinity for gold, silver, platinum, and precious stones.
2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning, and for no known reason.
4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity greatly increased by satuation in alcohol.
5. Most powerful money-reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in lift line.
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
3. Very effective cleaning agent.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in natuaral state.
2. Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
1. Highly dangerous execpt in experienced hands.
2. Illegal to possess more than one(Utah excepted), although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come into direct contact with each other.