EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › Dynastar Inspired by Nobis 188cm with Look bindings $169.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dynastar Inspired by Nobis 188cm with Look bindings $169.

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Dynastar Inspired by Nobis 188cm with Look bindings $169.

Also known as the 8800, the Inspired by Nobis features a 117-89-110mm sidecut and vertical sidewalls underfoot. this ski has a half twin tip.

These have plenty of life left. No damage to the topskin and the bases & edges feature a fresh basegrind. One shot required p-tex as seen in the pix.

The bindings are Demo Look Pivot 12 and are in very good condition.

169.00 plus $25 delivery to the lower 48.


[ IMG ][ /IMG ]

[ IMG ][ /IMG ]

[ IMG ][ /IMG ]

[ IMG ][ /IMG ]

[ IMG ][ /IMG ]

[ IMG ][ /IMG ]

[ IMG ][ /IMG ]

This will be an 10 hour sale, then they go on eBay.
post #2 of 18
Thread Starter 
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Sold in 3 hours.
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettscv View Post
Sold in 3 hours.
At that price I'm surprised it took that long, that's a crazy good deal, what are you nuts? Or are you paying off the Blizzards and then some.
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
The Nobis are in great shape but a few years old, so I'm happy to sell at that price.

I just got these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=009

So I was eager to sell fast!

Michael
post #6 of 18
All I need now is snow
Thanks Im going to enjoy them
post #7 of 18
I am bowing down to you with the Ebay deals you are scoring!
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettscv View Post
The Nobis are in great shape but a few years old, so I'm happy to sell at that price.

I just got these: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=009

So I was eager to sell fast!

Michael
I guess that would qualify as "then some".
post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
I am bowing down to you with the Ebay deals you are scoring!
Wow... coming from.. the King of buy & sell.. I'm speechless.


I'm rather proud of this one for my daughter: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110157854948 They arrived in 9.5/10 condition.

Michael
post #10 of 18
I couldnt be happier with my new skis
Thanks Mike
post #11 of 18
I've had a lot of time on both. You'll regret getting rid of the Nobis.

Inject the Nobis with Novocane and you've got the Head.

Not a step up for sure.
post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by snofun3 View Post
I've had a lot of time on both. You'll regret getting rid of the Nobis.

Inject the Nobis with Novocane and you've got the Head.

Not a step up for sure.
It doesn't matter, he'll have an 80% turnover in his quiver by mid season anyway.
post #13 of 18
Thread Starter 
Every-time I buy a ski, I need to sell a ski; every-time I sell a ski, I need to buy a ski... It's a virtuous cycle :.

Or is it a vicious cycle :?

Michael
post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettscv View Post
Every-time I buy a ski, I need to sell a ski; every-time I sell a ski, I need to buy a ski... It's a virtuous cycle :.

Or is it a vicious cycle :?

Michael
An excellent example of rationalization by addict - calling his addiction a cycle.
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
An excellent example of rationalization by addict - calling his addiction a cycle.
Another example of a miss applied education. Also an excellent example of some-one who does not recognize a little self depreciating humor.


Michael
post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettscv View Post
Another example of a miss applied education. Also an excellent example of some-one who does not recognize a little self depreciating humor.


Michael
An example of a paranoid addict who doesn't recognize what a means.
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
When a Troll puts a smile on a rude statement to a stranger, it does not change the meaning or intention of the statement.
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrettscv View Post
When a Troll puts a smile on a rude statement to a stranger, it does not change the meaning or intention of the statement.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › Dynastar Inspired by Nobis 188cm with Look bindings $169.