EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › For Sale: 06/07 Volkl Supersport Allstar-175cm Lightly Used
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: 06/07 Volkl Supersport Allstar-175cm Lightly Used

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
I have a pair of lightly used Volkl Supersport Allstars I am currently selling in a 175cm length. There is a fairly decent size scratch in the middle of one of the ski's and it has been filled in with ptex. (Shown in the pictures) The scratch does not affect the ski's in anyway. They have been skied on in man made hard pack snow, approximately 15-20 times last year. Here are the pictures. I will sell these for 400.00$ plus buyer will pay shipping costs. Any other questions please feel free to ask.




post #2 of 18
Thread Starter 
I will lower the price to 390.00$ plus buyer will pay shipping costs.
post #3 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by SXF View Post
I have a pair of lightly used Volkl Supersport Allstars I am currently selling in a 175cm length. There is a fairly decent size scratch in the middle of one of the ski's and it has been filled in with ptex. (Shown in the pictures) The scratch does not affect the ski's in anyway. They have been skied on in man made hard pack snow, approximately 15-20 times last year. Here are the pictures. I will sell these for 400.00$ plus buyer will pay shipping costs. Any other questions please feel free to ask.
Was that "scratch" a coreshot? Was it professionally repaired?
post #4 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormDay View Post
Was that "scratch" a coreshot? Was it professionally repaired?
No the scratch was not a core shot. I was not professionaly repaired, but was repaired by my dad who has been skiing and tunning his own skis since hes been a kid. It has been filled in one time, and could use one more fill in to make it less noticable.
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Bump.
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Bump.
post #7 of 18
Thread Starter 
Price lowered to 380.00. Buyer pays all shipping costs.
post #8 of 18
Thread Starter 
Bump.
post #9 of 18
Sorry to say it but it's still expensive compared to ebay prices..
post #10 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrooK View Post
Sorry to say it but it's still expensive compared to ebay prices..
I wouldn't say the price is expensive compared to ebay prices. I did a google product search and the cheapest price i could find for the same year allstars as mine was 349.99$ and that was for a 158cm. witch is short. The next cheapest price was 525.00$ and the prices keep going up. So when I have my skis priced at 380.00$ for a 175 length I wouldn't say that is overpriced. And I just cant go any lower then 380.00 I mean i paid just over 1000.00 last year for them. If I cant get at least 380.00 from them, then I will just keep them.

Btw Bump
post #11 of 18
Maybe the gouge in the base is what's throwing people off? I don't know..

Free bump for you anyway. Good luck!
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnskibum View Post
Maybe the gouge in the base is what's throwing people off? I don't know..

Free bump for you anyway. Good luck!
The gouge on the base is really not that bad. Even thought its there I still think the price I am asking is very reasonable.
post #13 of 18
You're asking too much...this years can be found @ 600. Your asking over half that for used last years model with a base gouge......if the price was right I'd consider myself, but not at that price point.
post #14 of 18
SXF,

contacted you on these...and decided I did'nt need a humpteenth pair.

Now, as a seasoned seller/buyer.....chiming in...actually in your defense....

Given that...there always be folks..(being nice here) that have an "opinon" on pricing, that is not "fact based". I know the market for your skis as I did the same search..(before mouthing off as others do on this site at times..without checking facts and especially sizes avail.)

Got an opinon...check facts first..then post..simple.

In short, it does'nt matter to me or other intelligent life forms, if yours skis are cheaper elsewhere, if those are "what's left" in sizing. ie..size 158's

Not that you're asking...just offering...I think your price is strong and fair...they will find a good home. Beginning of the season...etc...and given this pair's rep....for performing..etc.

Good luck...Cheers.
post #15 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJB View Post
SXF,

contacted you on these...and decided I did'nt need a humpteenth pair.

Now, as a seasoned seller/buyer.....chiming in...actually in your defense....

Given that...there always be folks..(being nice here) that have an "opinon" on pricing, that is not "fact based". I know the market for your skis as I did the same search..(before mouthing off as others do on this site at times..without checking facts and especially sizes avail.)

Got an opinon...check facts first..then post..simple.

In short, it does'nt matter to me or other intelligent life forms, if yours skis are cheaper elsewhere, if those are "what's left" in sizing. ie..size 158's

Not that you're asking...just offering...I think your price is strong and fair...they will find a good home. Beginning of the season...etc...and given this pair's rep....for performing..etc.

Good luck...Cheers.
Those are my feeling 100%. I do agree I think they will sell, its just a matter of time. Thanks for the post.
@ prisnah funny you say that you can find this years model for 600.00$ when the skis I am selling are last years model Ie, the last year they made the supersport allstar. It is now being replaced by the tighershark powerswitch, and good luck finding that for 600.00$. Just please refrain as DJB said about making uninformed posted in my thread.
post #16 of 18
Thread Starter 
Bump. These still need a good home.
post #17 of 18
Thread Starter 
Bump.
post #18 of 18
Thread Starter 
Bump. Taking them to the annual ski swap this year at the local hill, so they will probably be gone by the end of this weekend.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › For Sale: 06/07 Volkl Supersport Allstar-175cm Lightly Used