New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cheap Heroin

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
That other guys thing was driving me nuts.

Love & Kisses

Yuki
post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post

Cheap Heroin.

That other guys thing was driving me nuts.

Yuki
Back in my single days, I preferred cheap women.
post #3 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
That other guys thing was driving me nuts.

Love & Kisses

Yuki
How did the parollers miss this one::::
post #4 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkevenson View Post
How did the parollers miss this one...
you mean parolees, right?
post #5 of 20
I tend to shy away from the smack, but I think I'll go look for some cheap ganja.
post #6 of 20
Yuki!
You are in sooooooooooooo much trouble!
post #7 of 20
For the record, I did Zap the Cheap Cigarette's guy!
post #8 of 20
I see we have convened a spam meeting :

Let me say this about that.
Regardless of what happens I'm going to continue this fight. I'm going to campaign up and down America until we drive the crooks and the Communists and the spammers that defend them out of EpicSki. And remember, folks, Eisenhower is a great man. Believe me. He's a great man. And a vote for Eisenhower is a vote for what's good for America.
post #9 of 20
Yuki- go to the corner of Avenue C and 7th. Look for the Albino Puerto Rican chick wearing the Chicago Bulls jersey. Tell her tief sent you. You can talk her down to $60 a bundle. Back in Jersey you can flip it for 3 times that with out even stepping on it.

Hope that helps

Your friend,
ts
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirquerider View Post
I see we have convened a spam meeting :

Let me say this about that.
Regardless of what happens I'm going to continue this fight. I'm going to campaign up and down America until we drive the crooks and the Communists and the spammers that defend them out of EpicSki. And remember, folks, Eisenhower is a great man. Believe me. He's a great man. And a vote for Eisenhower is a vote for what's good for America.
Cirque, maybe you and I should have a private meeting about this OP?
I'm wondering if he's actually talking about me, and misspelled heroine.
If that is the case, then maybe we can go easy on him?:
Quote:
heroine

One entry found for heroine.
Main Entry: her·o·ine
Pronunciation: 'her-&-w&n, 'hir-, 'he-r&-
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin heroina, from Greek hErOinE, feminine of hErOs
1 a : a mythological or legendary woman having the qualities of a hero b : a woman admired and emulated for her achievements and qualities
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
Cirque, maybe you and I should have a private meeting about this OP?
I'm wondering if he's actually talking about me, and misspelled heroine.
If that is the case, then maybe we can go easy on him?:
Ya, that's it exactly! I knew that the truth would come out. If I had 2 votes I'd cast them both for YOU.. "Hot summer days, and hot summer nights"
post #12 of 20
Thread Starter 
She whooped my adz & took my money ... :

But, it was a pretty good whoopin though ...
post #13 of 20
Well since we are discussing this in detail, I feel I must supply the appropriate reference material.
post #14 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Square View Post
Well since we are discussing this in detail, I feel I must supply the appropriate reference material.
Helpful reference, though you are woefully out of date.... errr, futuristic.... in your SPAM design. Hormel has recently updated.... errr, backdated.... the SPAM can, in honor(??) of the 70th anniversary. The new.... errrr, old.... can looks like this:



I wouldn't know any of this, if the gal on the left side of can didn't live just down the street, leading to this article in local paper. I didn't even know they had "supermodels" in the 1930s?? :

http://www.chapelhillnews.com/news/story/8481.html
post #15 of 20
Have you got any good-quality stuff that is less expensive? I find that the "cheap" stuff just isn't up to scratch.
post #16 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Peters View Post
Back in my single days, I preferred cheap women.
Can't get cheaper than Troy.
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Skip Ithaca.
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tief schnee View Post
Yuki- go to the corner of Avenue C and 7th. Look for the Albino Puerto Rican chick wearing the Chicago Bulls jersey. Tell her tief sent you. You can talk her down to $60 a bundle. Back in Jersey you can flip it for 3 times that with out even stepping on it.

Hope that helps

Your friend,
ts

ouch- spoken like a veteran....
post #19 of 20

Sure enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tief schnee View Post
Look for the Albino Puerto Rican chick

Your friend,
ts

there's one in my building. I came th||s close, only stopped by the "teef" vs. "tee-eff" dilemma.
post #20 of 20
Like reef with a t.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home