or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › This just kills an East-Coast skier
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

This just kills an East-Coast skier

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
I do it to myself, but just can't help it. This morning I looked at the Wolf Creek web site and the web-cam. This time of year, this is soooo painful to look at: .

Hopefull it's is a sign of the upcoming season ... we can only hope!

Wolfcreek Webcam
post #2 of 7
Don`t look at it, this is obnoxious!

BTW, isn`t WolfCreek already closed, is it?
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by apeyros View Post
Don`t look at it, this is obnoxious!

BTW, isn`t WolfCreek already closed, is it?

That's what makes this sooo painful ... a closed resort, with all this fresh lying around!:
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorm57 View Post
That's what makes this sooo painful ... a closed resort, with all this fresh lying around!:
That`s what makes this sooo obnoxious.
post #5 of 7
Is that real time? It looks like it could be recorded previously.
post #6 of 7
ahhh but someone has hiked for the goods-

I am jealous
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie-Rich View Post
Is that real time? It looks like it could be recorded previously.
It's real time ... I looked at same site yesterday or day before and it was dumping snow. Went to the noaa.gov site to check the weather, and yes it was snowing.

Painful and obnoxious!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › This just kills an East-Coast skier