or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › Ski Gear..by the Numbers
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ski Gear..by the Numbers - Page 2

post #31 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
You have to admit, something is wrong with Phil today. This is NOT one of his better thread ideas.
I dunno, Trek.... Phil may be onto something here. If you look closely at that list, there's a mystical property to the numbers. It's almost as if they increase sequentially, in a non-random stepwise fashion... : I think we should help him:

From the recalled binding list 1982-1986, plus one that wasn't:

Tyrolia 170
Tyrolia 177
Tyrolia 180
Tyrolia 190
Tyrolia 220
Tyrolia 230
Tyrolia 280
Tyrolia 380
Tyrolia 480
post #32 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
**I get confused easily**
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN View Post
I dunno, Trek...... : I think we should help him:
I'm in!
He needs all the help he can get
post #33 of 86
Rossignol Axial 120

Rossignol Bandit B83 (08 model)

Rossignol Bandit B94 (08 model)

Rossignol Bandit B104 Squad (08 model)
post #34 of 86
Thread Starter 
Updated

Geze please.
post #35 of 86
Marker 16.0 EPS
post #36 of 86
Fischer AMC76

Rossi Axial2 140

Dynastar Intuitiv 74

Salomon 916 Ti
post #37 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
Geze please.
OK, Phil... I did some digging for ya, but didn't look back to see how they match your list:

GEZE R7, G57, G70, G75, G90, 960
post #38 of 86
Thread Starter 
Updated we are at 65% of the first 100.
post #39 of 86
skis
1260
bindings
155
185
post #40 of 86
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT View Post
skis
1260
bindings
155
185
I am cutting off at 1200

are the 155 and 185 Rossi's?
post #41 of 86
yes
post #42 of 86
Goode skis:
Carbon 95
Vision 96
post #43 of 86
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilT View Post
Goode skis:
Carbon 95
Vision 96
Heh, you think I would have remembered the Vision 96..I had a pair. :

I filled on the other Goode models
post #44 of 86
Dynastar 4800, 6200, 8000, 8800
post #45 of 86
Rossignol RPM 21
Dynamic i.AM 1.1
Dynamic i.AM 1.2
Volkl V44
Kneissl B-52
Elan MBX 16
Elan MBX 26
post #46 of 86
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by comprex View Post
Dynamic i.AM 1.1
Dynamic i.AM 1.2

Kneissl B-52
Not getting into decimals

I think it was the Kastle B-52
post #47 of 86
K2 5500
post #48 of 86
Bix Stix 84, 106
Rottefella Nato 98
AMC 76
├ůsnes MT54
Atomic Beta Race TM.34
Salomon Scrambler 33W

Burton Supermodel 59 (snowboards allowed? if so..)
Nidecker Extreme 58
Burton Twin 39
post #49 of 86
Thread Starter 
We are getting there, we are at 87% of the first 100!
post #50 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by torfinn View Post
Bix Stix 84, 106
Rottefella Nato 98
AMC 76
├ůsnes MT54
Atomic Beta Race TM.34
Salomon Scrambler 33W

Burton Supermodel 59 (snowboards allowed? if so..)
Nidecker Extreme 58
Burton Twin 39

I already said AMC 76.

As well as Rossi B83, which hasn't made the list as of yet.
post #51 of 86
"Rossignol RT 650"? Maybe you meant ST 650 and that was just a typo. If there was an RT 650, I don't think it was as well known as the ST 650.

A few new ones:

Rossignol ROC 550 (GS companion to the ST 650, of course)
Dynastar S 730
Atomic Race 1018 (binding ... no Neox 1018, I don't think)
Rossignol Race 2005 (plug boot)

And ... while it's ultimately an aesthetic judgment, I prefer either the K2 Four or the Marker M4 or the numerous iterations of Fischer RC4 to just another __ Star.
post #52 of 86
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by memosteve View Post
I already said AMC 76.

As well as Rossi B83, which hasn't made the list as of yet.
Sorry I missed them Steve, they are added.
post #53 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by memosteve View Post
I already said AMC 76.

As well as Rossi B83, which hasn't made the list as of yet.
Maybe you missed this post
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=56027
post #54 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by memosteve View Post
I already said AMC 76.

As well as Rossi B83, which hasn't made the list as of yet.
I only checked the list. I surrender full credit for the 76 to you. Don't really want to be associated with skinny skis anyway
post #55 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by torfinn View Post
I only checked the list. I surrender full credit for the 76 to you. Don't really want to be associated with skinny skis anyway
Thanks...It was really getting my panties in a bunch. LOL
post #56 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
Forgive me for being on the dense side today, but besides the hot photos of you , I'm not getting the correlation. Please feed me a bone.
post #57 of 86
rossi 7XK
post #58 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by memosteve View Post
Forgive me for being on the dense side today, but besides the hot photos of you , I'm not getting the correlation. Please feed me a bone.
DOH!!!!
I put the wrong link in the post!
I am blonde, did you notice that!!!!?
This is the post to which I was referring.
http://forums.epicski.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=32


(Hot photos of me? Really? Where?)
post #59 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
DOH!!!!
I put the wrong link in the post!
I am blonde, did you notice that!!!!?
This is the post to which I was referring.
http://forums.epicski.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=32


(Hot photos of me? Really? Where?)
Any chick who's into skiing as much as you is hot in my book.
post #60 of 86
Koflach Comp 911
Koflach Comp 511
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › Ski Gear..by the Numbers