New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vermont spring fling 4/15-16

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Where is everyone going to be Sunday? I am planning on Kton for both days because of the pass, where is everyone else going to be?
post #2 of 16
Okemo both days (Sat & Sun) can't beat the price, travel distance, and the spring conditions . Come on down!
post #3 of 16
Planning to be at Killington on Saturday. I'd like to get there early so I can get some skiing in before the hippies start rockin. I think it could be a good day on the mt.
post #4 of 16
Sunday River on Saturday from 9 until about 3. Wish I could get more in this weekend.

If that dump hit's Monday, I'm gonna see if I can sneak away for a day at Kmart next weekend.
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hazmat View Post
Okemo both days (Sat & Sun) can't beat the price, travel distance, and the spring conditions . Come on down!
What is the price for Sunday?
post #6 of 16
$49 . Was cheaper last weekend, but because of expected conditions, they are upping the ante.

I need to check on unused comps. Might be able to do better..... what do you think Max Capacity?

It is going to be a GREAT weekend for all!!!

Doug
post #7 of 16
Phil -
Did you mean to write 15/16 (Sun/Mon)?
If my son wants to go, I'm up for Monday (we have it off school/work) for the Marathon ^H^H er.. Patriots Day. I'd enjoy meeting some more people.
If he's not interested, I'd still like to go skiing Monday, but that might be pushing it since I just went skiing yesterday.... (That was an impulse move, so didn't try to connect with other Bears.)
post #8 of 16
maybe following week"20-22" if it goin to be slushy
post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf View Post
Phil -
Did you mean to write 15/16 (Sun/Mon)?
If my son wants to go, I'm up for Monday (we have it off school/work) for the Marathon ^H^H er.. Patriots Day. I'd enjoy meeting some more people.
If he's not interested, I'd still like to go skiing Monday, but that might be pushing it since I just went skiing yesterday.... (That was an impulse move, so didn't try to connect with other Bears.)
Yes, I will be there Monday, not sure where, but skiing either K or O.
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
Planning to be at Killington on Saturday. I'd like to get there early so I can get some skiing in before the hippies start rockin. I think it could be a good day on the mt.
Off a day on the calendar. I will be there tomorrow, Sat. 04/14/07, the day of sunshine daydream. Parking at K1.

18" reported this morning, wet snow that froze up last night. That should be good skiing!
post #11 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
Off a day on the calendar. I will be there tomorrow, Sat. 04/14/07, the day of sunshine daydream. Parking at K1.

18" reported this morning, wet snow that froze up last night. That should be good skiing!
You will be missed on Sunday, I really enjoy skiing with ya.

Sunday is my mother in laws birthday, so we might be skiing where she wants to...which means Okemo. Max, will you be there?
post #12 of 16
I will be on a Mexican beach Corona in hand.:
post #13 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crank View Post
I will be on a Mexican beach Corona in hand.:
I got the raw footage video, thanks. Once I watched that, it gave be a better appreciation for the work you did in editing.
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
It was puking snow all day and it is still coming down. Max Capacity and I will be at Kton tomorrow if anyone wants to meet us.
post #15 of 16
Killington didn't have any power this morning. It was blowing a wet snow at 8:50AM when I decided to give up. The forecast was for winds, 60+mph.

A couple of gust seemed like they shook KBL. I sat by the window looking for Phil but didn't see him. I drove around the few cars in the parking lot, no Subbie with PA plates.

I'll be at Okemo this Saturday and Sunday, looks like great weather.

Max
post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Sorry I couldn't make it, I tried.

We lost power at teh house about 7:30 so I decided to head up. All power was out ont eh that through Rutland, there were trees and powerlines down all along the way. Traffic was backed up on 4 and I couldn't get around it. With the winds as strong as they were, I had a bad feeling that at best they would be on "wind hold".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home