or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › WTB: look/axial p10 p12
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTB: look/axial p10 p12

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
I have intuitiv 74 skis and need the look p10 p12 or axial equivalent. I don't know if these would work http://www.geardirect.com/geardirect...ro_ski_binding
Any help would be thankful.
post #2 of 8
The pivot heel binding is what the ski was designed with. They are available if you look around and are a pretty good binding which many swear by.
post #3 of 8
If they work for you I've got a pair of Axial 110 Pro new in box I'll sell for $100 shipped. I've also got a set of wide brakes for them.
Steve
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilman View Post
I have intuitiv 74 skis and need the look p10 p12 or axial equivalent. I don't know if these would work http://www.geardirect.com/geardirect...ro_ski_binding
Any help would be thankful.

The binding you have pictured will not work on the the Intuitiv 74. That binding is an Axial 2, which has a different heel pattern than the Axial/Look Pivot that you need.
post #5 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
If they work for you I've got a pair of Axial 110 Pro new in box I'll sell for $100 shipped. I've also got a set of wide brakes for them.
If these fit my Intuitiv and I can get them priority mailed 2-3 days they are sold. These are not the axial 2 are they?????

Quote:
The binding you have pictured will not work on the the Intuitiv 74. That binding is an Axial 2, which has a different heel pattern than the Axial/Look Pivot that you need.
I just get these axial 2 and new px bindings confused as some of them do not state axial 2. Thank you for your help. The above axial 110 pro will work right??
post #6 of 8
devilman -

Here is stevesmith7's thread for the bindings:

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=53550

You better contact him quickly if you want them shipped soon.
post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
devilman -

Here is stevesmith7's thread for the bindings:

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=53550

You better contact him quickly if you want them shipped soon.
I pmed him today telling him I wanted them. If he ships them out Monday it should be ok. I just wanted to make sure these were not axial 2 that won't fit my intuitiv 74. Thanks for your help.
post #8 of 8

Look PX 12 Lifters

I have a set of Look PX 12 Lifter bindings available if those would work for you. They are blue.

They are just like the ones pictured here:

http://www.evogear.com/alpine-ski-bi...fter-2007.aspx

Happy to sell them for $100 including shipping.

PM me if interested
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › WTB: look/axial p10 p12