From a mellower perspective, and heavy on the scenery:
1. Here is a recent article on the Vallee Blanche run at Chamonix, France, which is one I've always wanted to do also: http://www.quran.unv.net/2007/TRAVEL....ap/index.html
I understand that local experts won't go near it, for cruising tourists only. Still, what non-local could resist the scenery and bragging rights for a 9000' vert run?
2. Similar, the ultra long runs on the Parsenn terrain at Davos, SZ
3. for something comparable in North Am, I'd like to try that "peak to creek" thing at Whistler
4. I'd like to play around for a day or more making runs from the top of Mount Bachelor, OR in good spring conditions.
5. I'd be curious to find out if I still have enough lung and leg power to do Highlands Bowl at Aspen Highlands.
6. I want to ski the backside of Lake Louise for the amazing scenery
7. anything at Courchevel, France
8. ditto les 3 vallees, FR
9. mt ruapehu and other incredibly scenic volcanic ski areas in NZ.
10. ski the main mtn at Stowe for a day or more, it's the glaring void in my Eastern US skiing resume