I googled it in pieces and found nada.
- itemJackson Holetagged by Cirquerider, 1/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Jackson Hole Roadtrip Jan./Feb. 2017 [driving from MN] Last post on 12/2/16 at 8:37am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Skiing-in-Jackson is back! Winter can start now. Last post on 11/17/16 at 3:39pm in General Skiing Discussion
- JH vs Keystone Last post on 10/31/16 at 7:58pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Looking for an Alta lodge experience at JH or W/B Last post on 9/28/16 at 8:07pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Jackson Hole: Stay in Teton Village or Outside Last post on 10/6/16 at 1:49pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
Last edited: 11/21/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
- Back Home in the Jackson BackcountryLast edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Corbet's Couloir Fans! - Page 2post #31 of 364/13/16 at 12:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 364/13/16 at 2:05pmQuote:
Have you tried looking for the magazine rather than the poem? A lot of back issues have been scanned as pdf's.
Maybe start atpost #33 of 364/14/16 at 6:53am
The issues before 1969 don't seem to open.
The one I was able to open was in a different format that the earlier issues. The issues before that always had a poem and a picture of a beautiful woman in ski clothes. I had every one from then on at one time.
It was fun looking at that old one. I remembered reading it back then. It even had an article about the old Wintergreen ski area in Spring Green WI.
I bookmarked the link and will keep trying.
Thankspost #34 of 364/14/16 at 6:56ampost #35 of 364/14/16 at 8:17pm
The 69 issue that I read had a pre-season workout by Willie Schaffler. I remember it from when I originally read that issue.
It also reminded me of the passing of my friend, Dave Miller, who skied for Willie at DU.
Dave was a lot of things but most of all he was a skier.
It's almost a year late I am going to start a thread in his memory.post #36 of 364/21/16 at 6:42pm
Found this video put out by JH of a father and son in Corbet's when looking around OnTheSnow videos. Wasn't the first time for the pair.
- Corbet's Couloir Fans!
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 5 minutes ago
- › Calling all Minnesota Epicskiers 2016-2017 7 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › MCL Exercises 16 minutes ago
- › How To Record Skiing Videos Like This?? 19 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 30 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 31 minutes ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 37 minutes ago
- › PCMR 3/28 - 4/2 41 minutes ago
- › Footbeds 53 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues