I googled it in pieces and found nada.
- itemJackson Holetagged by Cirquerider, 1/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Jackson Hole March 10 - 15 Last post on 3/6/17 at 2:25pm in General Skiing Discussion
- JH Steep and Deep vs Alta Powder Tracks vs. ? Last post on 2/20/17 at 7:10am in General Skiing Discussion
- Jackson Hole CLOSED on 2/8, re-opened on 2/13/17, wind damage meant NO POWER for a few days at... Last post on 2/21/17 at 3:32pm in Skiing News
- Jackson Hole Closed, hits 400" Last post on 2/10/17 at 7:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- Jackson hole ski trip Last post on 2/12/17 at 8:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
Last edited: 11/21/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
- Back Home in the Jackson BackcountryLast edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Corbet's Couloir Fans! - Page 2post #31 of 364/13/16 at 12:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 364/13/16 at 2:05pmQuote:
Have you tried looking for the magazine rather than the poem? A lot of back issues have been scanned as pdf's.
Maybe start atpost #33 of 364/14/16 at 6:53am
The issues before 1969 don't seem to open.
The one I was able to open was in a different format that the earlier issues. The issues before that always had a poem and a picture of a beautiful woman in ski clothes. I had every one from then on at one time.
It was fun looking at that old one. I remembered reading it back then. It even had an article about the old Wintergreen ski area in Spring Green WI.
I bookmarked the link and will keep trying.
Thankspost #34 of 364/14/16 at 6:56ampost #35 of 364/14/16 at 8:17pm
The 69 issue that I read had a pre-season workout by Willie Schaffler. I remember it from when I originally read that issue.
It also reminded me of the passing of my friend, Dave Miller, who skied for Willie at DU.
Dave was a lot of things but most of all he was a skier.
It's almost a year late I am going to start a thread in his memory.post #36 of 364/21/16 at 6:42pm
Found this video put out by JH of a father and son in Corbet's when looking around OnTheSnow videos. Wasn't the first time for the pair.
- Corbet's Couloir Fans!
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 15 minutes ago
- › Skis, Old vs New 16 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 23 minutes ago
- › Ski Boots - size question 28 minutes ago
- › Fat-ypus E-Motions 38 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 55 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 58 minutes ago
- › Quick Question on Buying First Pair of Boots 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › How fast do you ski? 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview