I googled it in pieces and found nada.
- itemJackson Holetagged by Cirquerider, 1/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Jackson Hole March 10 - 15 Last post on 3/6/17 at 2:25pm in General Skiing Discussion
- JH Steep and Deep vs Alta Powder Tracks vs. ? Last post on 2/20/17 at 7:10am in General Skiing Discussion
- Jackson Hole CLOSED on 2/8, re-opened on 2/13/17, wind damage meant NO POWER for a few days at... Last post on 2/21/17 at 3:32pm in Skiing News
- Jackson Hole Closed, hits 400" Last post on 2/10/17 at 7:22am in General Skiing Discussion
- Jackson hole ski trip Last post on 2/12/17 at 8:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
Last edited: 11/21/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
- Back Home in the Jackson BackcountryLast edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Corbet's Couloir Fans! - Page 2post #31 of 364/13/16 at 12:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 364/13/16 at 2:05pmQuote:
Have you tried looking for the magazine rather than the poem? A lot of back issues have been scanned as pdf's.
Maybe start atpost #33 of 364/14/16 at 6:53am
The issues before 1969 don't seem to open.
The one I was able to open was in a different format that the earlier issues. The issues before that always had a poem and a picture of a beautiful woman in ski clothes. I had every one from then on at one time.
It was fun looking at that old one. I remembered reading it back then. It even had an article about the old Wintergreen ski area in Spring Green WI.
I bookmarked the link and will keep trying.
Thankspost #34 of 364/14/16 at 6:56ampost #35 of 364/14/16 at 8:17pm
The 69 issue that I read had a pre-season workout by Willie Schaffler. I remember it from when I originally read that issue.
It also reminded me of the passing of my friend, Dave Miller, who skied for Willie at DU.
Dave was a lot of things but most of all he was a skier.
It's almost a year late I am going to start a thread in his memory.post #36 of 364/21/16 at 6:42pm
Found this video put out by JH of a father and son in Corbet's when looking around OnTheSnow videos. Wasn't the first time for the pair.
- Corbet's Couloir Fans!
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 26 seconds ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 2 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 16 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 18 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Notification chain as a way to let friends and friends of friends... 1 day, 1 hour ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 2 days, 2 hours ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 2 days, 2 hours ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 2 days, 4 hours ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review