New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

one inch

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Looks like we have hit the 1" mark for season total in Albany! One friggin inch!

It's dumpin now.
post #2 of 20
Don't even think that we reached 1 inch in Poughkeepsie! But wow, feels good to have snow falling
post #3 of 20
As Jeb Boyde said in our ESA Group..............We got edge deep Powder!!!!
post #4 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
As Jeb Boyde said in our ESA Group..............We got edge deep Powder!!!!
That day counts as a powder days for this season!

TC, it's really starting to pile up around here. Another heavy dusting last night
post #5 of 20
Have you any reports on nearby Stratton, Jiminy, etc.??gordo nyc
post #6 of 20
Keystone would be reporting that as 3 inches new powder conditions.

|<->| Keytone inch.
post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
That day counts as a powder days for this season!

TC, it's really starting to pile up around here. Another heavy dusting last night
You and phil are meeting up to ski tomorrow and I won't be there. How sad is that?
I really wish I were meeting up with you guys.
post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
You and phil are meeting up to ski tomorrow and I won't be there. How sad is that?
I really wish I were meeting up with you guys.
Me too, but we'll talk about you

It won't be long, my dear.
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
Me too, but we'll talk about you

It won't be long, my dear.
Be kind

Most important..........Enjoy!
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Jones View Post
Me too, but we'll talk about you

It won't be long, my dear.
We can compare lies.


I just got to VT, burrr its cold -2.
post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
We can compare lies.
Uh Oh!

Quote:
I just got to VT, burrr its cold -2.
See, if you guys had me there to share the chair, it'd be snowhot, you wouldn't even think of the sub-zero's
On the other hand maybe it would be all the extra aerobic excercise from laughing your butts off at me!
post #12 of 20
I'll be scraping the ice at Ascutney today with my son, and a friens and his 3 kids.

Kevin
post #13 of 20
Berkshire east skied fast, cold and furious yesterday---slowly but surely terrain is opening up (finally got all of competition on line!).

And still no crowds of any kind (just a few gaggle of hard charging kids who ski like the wind!--the race program there puts a lot of talented little rippers on the hill).

One more week of cold and just one shot of snow (like 6-10 inches would do it) and the plavce will be great!

Liam
post #14 of 20
I'm waiting patiently!:
Didja get more than one inch for you day out? Paul, Phil, Falcon(Phalcon)???
C'mon, give me the scoop!!!!
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekchick View Post
I'm waiting patiently!:
Didja get more than one inch for you day out? Paul, Phil, Falcon(Phalcon)???
C'mon, give me the scoop!!!!
They got 6" yesterday. there was some very good skiing and some very icey skiing. All in all we had fun. The one old fart and the two older farts. Paul was tearing it up, Falcon (Charlie) was too. I was just trying to bring up the rear (someone had to gather the gear ).
post #16 of 20
Guys - don't wanna jinx it or anything but I think we're making a turn here - check out reports ( yeah yeah I know lies from Bolton, Stowe, Smuggs, Kmart etc. They've been getting snow.

I skied Stratton today, some ice, much packed pow (no really, OK eastern machine pow even some softer stuff.

There's still hope - bring your extra layers though. Not super cold, normal January cold (around single digit high temps at the summit) with a 15 mph wind it's nippy. Blue blue sky though.
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philpug View Post
They got 6" yesterday. there was some very good skiing and some very icey skiing. All in all we had fun. The one old fart and the two older farts. Paul was tearing it up, Falcon (Charlie) was too. I was just trying to bring up the rear (someone had to gather the gear ).
Is that how you get all that gear?:
post #18 of 20
Friday eve/night at Berkshire East, snowed about 1/4 inch, made for fun skiing. A bit windy though.
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Starting to pile up around here. I'd say 2" at this point. At least it feels like winter.
post #20 of 20
things in teh Northern Dacks doing much better
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion