New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Disappointed - Page 4

post #91 of 106
Great post, Klkaye. Well said.
post #92 of 106
Thread Starter 

Chilli = ONEHOTCHILLI

I am glad that things were set right with Sr. Chili

I just realized that Chilli was the creator of one of the greatest internet threads of all TIME!!

Remember this little gem? http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=29815

Just goes to show ya
post #93 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTT View Post
I am glad that things were set right with Sr. Chili

I just realized that Chilli was the creator of one of the greatest internet threads of all TIME!!

Remember this little gem? http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=29815

Just goes to show ya
I hope I am not messing up the flow of this thread. I don't know the people involved here, so not comments on that. I just wanted to add that I can understand the reasons for low-poster selling because there has been stolen stuff sold here.
post #94 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor D View Post
I hope I am not messing up the flow of this thread. I don't know the people involved here, so not comments on that. I just wanted to add that I can understand the reasons for low-poster selling because there has been stolen stuff sold here.

Link?
post #95 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTT View Post
I am glad that things were set right with Sr. Chili

I just realized that Chilli was the creator of one of the greatest internet threads of all TIME!!

Remember this little gem? http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=29815

Just goes to show ya
that's it... i should have upped my post count HERE by starting that thread HERE first.

just kidding.... but that *was* a pretty darn funny thread...
post #96 of 106
Si, putting it on the About Us page WOULD be a good idea, but seriously, Si, so you didn't know about this before?
post #97 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by chili View Post
that's it... i should have upped my post count HERE by starting that thread HERE first.

just kidding.... but that *was* a pretty darn funny thread...
I just read it last night, priceless. I was pretty sad when I saw that I wouldn't get to see pics of splat with that woman. A thousand snowless years upon whoever told her .
post #98 of 106
i just paged through the tgr thread.

My thoughts are: who gives a damn. Post and read where you like. epic seems to be a better tech forum and tgr seems to be a better big mountain forum discussing terrain more than technique. Who cares? i dont, i want to start posting on both since im into both, groomers and techniqeue and skiing big mountain and finding better terrain. not to sound like a hippy, but why cant we all just get along, or leave eachother the hell alone.
As far as the personal attacks, i hate my neighbor here at school, so i avoid him, i dont go looking for a fight or even a conversation.

these are forums, posted on by humans, we are not always right, and not always wrong. I take EVERY post with a grain of salt. No one has all the facts.

as far as the sale forums: since epic and tgr are not affialiated with the seller or buyer. So tell the members to think and do research before buying. If someone wants to sell me some AT bindings for a sick price ill look at their posts. If i get screwed its my problem. And if the 20 post rule stays in place, fine, then those with fewer than 20 posts cant sell their gear here, theres tons of other places to sell it.
post #99 of 106
Heh, while you guys are running Steve around a tree, koolaid is being spilled all over the instructional section.
post #100 of 106
To each his/her their own. Just have fun and lets ski. It really is that simple.
post #101 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesB View Post
Heh, while you guys are running Steve around a tree, koolaid is being spilled all over the instructional section.

Miles, if you had more control, you'd spill a lot less.
(has the other forum closed down, so you've come here to post, or is it because your leader is silent, you need good instructors to suggest different pieces of advice that might work?)
post #102 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by klkaye View Post
Thanks Steve. It occurs to me ... if that's how it seemed to me, might others have seen it that way, too?

kiersten
Yes. I'm thinking about how best to communicate the process and approach to everyone. More after the ESA...
post #103 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si View Post
Good call Oboe. Seems to me it belongs on the "About Us" page.
Hmmm... Interesting idea. We'll think on this, too.
post #104 of 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesB View Post
Heh, while you guys are running Steve around a tree, koolaid is being spilled all over the instructional section.
Which tree would that be? :
post #105 of 106
Underwear tree.
post #106 of 106

disappointment indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wear The Fox Hat View Post
(has the other forum closed down, so you've come here to post, or is it because your leader is silent, you need good instructors to suggest different pieces of advice that might work?)
what complete crap.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home