New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The blonde joke - Page 3

post #61 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman View Post
I agree 100% with the above. I haven't been on this site much cause of the lameness of "patrollers". Do we still have freedom of speech on this board? If so then we have freedom to offend too, cause someone will always be offended. If no one is offended, then a statement is most likely not fact.

I am offended by that statement. Most statements that offend me are, in fact, not fact!!
post #62 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman View Post
If no one is offended, then a statement is most likely not fact.
100 pennies make a dollar.
post #63 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman View Post
I agree 100% with the above. I haven't been on this site much cause of the lameness of "patrollers". Do we still have freedom of speech on this board? If so then we have freedom to offend too, cause someone will always be offended. If no one is offended, then a statement is most likely not fact.
As one of the lame "patrollers", I will point out the following:

No, we don't still have freedom of speech on this board. For the record, we never did.

Thank you.
post #64 of 85
Anyone who "skis" K2's or Big Stix at Elk has gotta' be blonde.
post #65 of 85
from my aerobic bimbo days:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_dWLQdFck
post #66 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE View Post
100 pennies make a dollar.
How can you say that!
post #67 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigE View Post
100 pennies make a dollar.
George Washington is offended. It's not a "real" dollar.
post #68 of 85
A blonde, brunette and a redhead walk into a bar, the brunette looks over at the redhead and says....

nevermind
post #69 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Peters View Post
As one of the lame "patrollers", I will point out the following:

No, we don't still have freedom of speech on this board. For the record, we never did.

Thank you.
Sorry Bob, It wasn't meant to offe... Nevermind! I hope you are offended!:
post #70 of 85
Stache are you okay?
For the record... I'm a 22 year old blonde female, I seem to fit the profile of these jokes... girlie girl, apparently I'm attractive, naive. I LOVE BLONDE JOKES!!!!!!
I recently got a black finger nail trying to open a jug windshield washer fluid! Turns out i was turning the pliers the wrong way when they pinched me! Wow blonde moment. I called my Daddy and he told me to saw of the top or punch a hole in it. Then after balling for 30mins cause my nail was ugly, I remembered righty tighty lefty loosey! Poured it in the car and laughed til I hit the highway.

These jokes are not making fun of you or your daughter. They are making fun of me! And its halarious.
So what... I'm successful and happy and fit the blonde stereotype now and again.

Keep the jokes coming! There isn't a smidgen of hatred in a blonde joke.


p.s. we do have more fun!
post #71 of 85
9ner-9ner ... er ... copy that ..... 9ner-9ner, say again?

Dad told you to saw off the top of the top to get the washer fluid open?? :

Is Dad 9ner-9ner a bonde?

9ner-9ner .... Yuki out.

post #72 of 85
Roger Yuki... Dad's not Blond, he only marries them!

Over and out.

posting in two way radio walkie talkie

LOL
post #73 of 85
What a Dagwood.
post #74 of 85
Alpha Mike Foxtrot
post #75 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle-9ner-9ner View Post
Dad's not Blond, he only marries them!

Is he a priest?
post #76 of 85
So this blond Taliban goes into a bar, see? and the bartender says . . .
post #77 of 85

post #78 of 85

Blonde jokes are like lawyer jokes, the are marginally politically correct, so people tend to repeat them and accept them while the blondes or lawyers are forced to stand there offended, bite their tongues, and pretend to be amused.  How about fat people jokes?  Are those permissible?  Why not, don't fat people chose to be fat and therefore invite being made fun of?

 

What's a "dickiedoo"?   That's a guy whose stomach sticks out father than his dicky do.

 

 

If you can't be funny without doing it at someone else's expense, you really aren't that funny.

post #79 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by elle-9ner-9ner View Post


p.s. we do have more fun!

 but blondes get dirty quicker  [boom boom]

post #80 of 85

post #81 of 85

Do you know how to catch a blonde ?     ......  Wait till she takes a drink of water and  hold the toilet seat down on her head 

post #82 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudfoot View Post
 

 How about fat people jokes?  Are those permissible?  

 

Of course not. Have you see OJ lately (after getting busted for stealing oreo cookies)?

He's so fat, even though he's still in prison he's now considered "At Large"

He's so fat, his only 2 pen pals are Sara Lee and Mrs. Butterworth.

post #83 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusty View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudfoot View Post
 

 How about fat people jokes?  Are those permissible?  

 

Of course not. Have you see OJ lately (after getting busted for stealing oreo cookies)?

He's so fat, even though he's still in prison he's now considered "At Large"

He's so fat, his only 2 pen pals are Sara Lee and Mrs. Butterworth.

 

Your mama is soooo fat, she has other fat ladies orbiting her as satellites. 

post #84 of 85

Did you here about the Blonde that was so excited because she finished the Jigsaw Puzzle and it only took her a year.

 

It said 3 to 4 years on the box!

post #85 of 85

A red head, a brunette and a blond were all pregnant with their first children. They were speculating about what sex their children would be. The red head said "I'm going to have a girl because I was on top." The brunette said "I'm going to have a boy because I was on the bottom". Just then the blond started crying. The other girls asked what was wrong. The blond said "I'm going to have puppies!"

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Humour and Fun Stuff