Based on what I've seen, these are my recommendations (in order of preference):
1. Ski Movie III (The Front Line - Seth's Lincoln Loops takes big mountain tricks to a level that is arguably unmatched.
2. Mind the Addiction - Some killer powder shots that'll drop your jaw
3. First Strike (Where it All Begins) www.pimpinfrogz.com
- A refreshing change from TGR & Matchstick formats. Great Whistler footage. Some content is a bit more "down to earth" than what you'll find in TGR and Matchstick productions. Skiers are first class i.e. Hugo Harrison, Leblanc, Leif, Canadian Bad Asses, etc.
4. Prophecy - Pretty good, check out the Collin Bros.
5. Ski Movie II - Alot of skit, saucer boy bs. Check out the killer base jumping!
5. Seth Morrison Chronicles - Documentary - not a pure ski movie.
A good place to buy these movies? BUY.com is the cheapest PERIOD - Find me a better deal, please.
Also, if you have vhs player, you might consider "Blizzard of AAAhhs", haven't seen it yet, but have heard that it is a cult classic.
As for Warren Miller, thanks for lighting the fire.