New TV show---- Hoarders/skis
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Bring Back Straight Skis Last post on 4/21/13 at 10:33am in Ski Gear Discussion
- May-June issue of Skiing History now online Last post on 6/8/16 at 9:28am in General Skiing Discussion
- First Skiing History Day at Whistler Last post on 2/29/16 at 8:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January-February issue of Skiing History is in the mail, with memorial to Stein Eriksen,... Last post on 1/21/16 at 11:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- November-December issue of Skiing History is in the mail Last post on 11/30/15 at 3:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The SkiLast edited: 2/8/13
- Five Key Questions When Buying New SkisLast edited: 9/7/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
- Do You Know The Environmental Impact Of Your SkisLast edited: 4/26/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
The utterly shameless, extroverted, how big is your quiver? PICTURE thread!!! - Page 35post #1021 of 12487/20/11 at 9:00ampost #1022 of 12487/20/11 at 12:17pmQuote:
Whoa, who invited the cool kid!?!??post #1023 of 12487/20/11 at 12:57pm
You know what's really gay? Calling things "gay." I don't even care that some people find it offensive and I'm the last person to act as the PC police, it just sounds like something some dumbshit 12-year-old would say.
Quote:post #1024 of 12487/20/11 at 1:26pm
I prefer using the term "Glee" to refer to something as "lame". That way I only offend fictional characters when I say.. "man that comment was sooooo glee." Or back on topic, "those super fat skis with the itty bitty bindings and boots on them look so glee.."
Edited by crgildart - 7/20/11 at 1:54pmpost #1025 of 12487/26/11 at 4:23pmpost #1026 of 12487/28/11 at 3:08pmThread Starter
Hey! What with all the words and no pictures?! This is a quiver PICTURE thread!
Like so, with my newest addition to the quiver, scored for me by my man Rasputin on TGR for $50 shipped, the best ski ever, the Machete FB!post #1027 of 12489/19/11 at 1:50pmpost #1028 of 12489/19/11 at 3:30pmpost #1029 of 12489/19/11 at 4:18pmpost #1030 of 12489/19/11 at 8:35pm
These are my benchmark for "crud buster" ski. Nothing else I've ever been on can come even close to how the FB just rips through anything and everything in front of it. Fat Bastard indeed.
Quote:post #1031 of 12489/19/11 at 11:28pmThread StarterQuote:
That's about the size of it, they are ridiculous tanks that make glaze ice and chicken heads scream for mercy, while at the same time they carve like a race ski, and they work for powder too (though not as well as their buttery fraternal twin the V2 Genesis Chubb).post #1032 of 12489/19/11 at 11:48pm
thx. I have owned 4 pairs, sold some worn out ones, people trade them to me, we connect; now I have a preference for the powerful pure arc of the LP Riders, and the Buddha's serve an important support role.post #1033 of 12489/20/11 at 1:51pmpost #1034 of 12489/30/11 at 8:28am
A man after my own taste! Stranahans is one of the best, but I prefer the Hudson Rye to their whiskey.
May I suggest you branch out a bit and try the Ransom Old Tom Gin? You'd enjoy it!post #1035 of 12489/30/11 at 12:33pmQuote:
I've heard good things about that rye, but I haven't been able to lay my hands on it.Quote:May I suggest you branch out a bit and try the Ransom Old Tom Gin? You'd enjoy it!
Oh that's just my whiskey stash. My tequila stash is fair sized, the rum section has a few bottles, but in the gin corner there's only Hendrick's which is great but I'll look for Ransom Old Tom. Good in a martini?post #1036 of 12489/30/11 at 2:13pmpost #1037 of 12489/30/11 at 3:09pmpost #1038 of 12489/30/11 at 4:45pmpost #1039 of 124812/22/11 at 9:20ampost #1040 of 124812/22/11 at 10:06ampost #1041 of 124812/22/11 at 10:14ampost #1042 of 124812/22/11 at 10:18ampost #1043 of 124812/22/11 at 10:20am
I thought they looked a little thin. I take it you're a fan of ON3P generally?post #1044 of 124812/22/11 at 11:03am
I don't even know where to start with those top sheets....seriously? Are you around 13?post #1045 of 124812/22/11 at 11:48amQuote:
Why are you worried about it? They will never be on your feet.
I don't even know where to start with your constant curmudgeonly, retro grouch attitude.
post #1046 of 124812/22/11 at 12:00pm
C'mon now...how can you not like the Grizzlycorn? And isn't the pillowfight just a variation of the classic "pretty girls on skis" motiff?post #1047 of 124812/22/11 at 12:04pmpost #1048 of 124812/28/11 at 12:32pmpost #1049 of 12481/1/12 at 6:29pm
189 4frnt Turbo, Dukes
191 Faction 3.Zero, 916
190 Elan Boomerang, 916zzLAB
189 Shanetoon, 916
186 Spatula, Tyrolia demo
176 Elan SLX, 916
192 Elan m777, STH16
- The utterly shameless, extroverted, how big is your quiver? PICTURE thread!!!
- Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 4 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 11 minutes ago
- › Australia / New Zealand 2016 25 minutes ago
- › First time buying skis - need suggestions please 27 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 56 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 59 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer