EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › 2005/2006 Closeout Ski Sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2005/2006 Closeout Ski Sale - Page 2

post #31 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiMangoJazz View Post
170. Last year I weighed 202 at 5' 9 1/2 (weigh less now) and ski on 165's. Worked pretty well, but demo'd 170's and they were better at that weight.

I also would say 170cm. I like to ski frontside skis around nose height, maybe a little shorter if it is a race stock SL, or longer if I want more of a GS feel. I go 165cm in the RX8 at 5 foot 9.
post #32 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdf View Post
Dawg -
I'm looking for racing slalom skis for my son. I'm thinking around 155 cm (he is 5'8", 130 or 140 lbs).
Do you have anything?
I do have the Elan SLX left in a 155cm (flat, $235 ski only) and the SX Pro (just as strong of a ski, it is in 160cm and comes tuned, same price).
post #33 of 43

Interested in Elan SLX

Hi!!
I'm a new member in the forum. I saw your offer on the Elan SLX, do you have them in 165 cm?Do they have a plate?
I'm also interested in the shipping costs for Spain, because that's where I live right now.
Thank you
post #34 of 43

Elan M999

Dawg I was wondering if you still had any M999's available. Im 6'3" and 170 wondering what you may have available, I've been riding Dynastar Candides in a 172 and loose the powder battle a lot. Wondering what you may reccomend. Thanks, Kris
post #35 of 43
do you have any RX8s (165s) left? Thanks!!!!
post #36 of 43
Do you have GSX in 176?
post #37 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyESP View Post
Hi!!
I'm a new member in the forum. I saw your offer on the Elan SLX, do you have them in 165 cm?Do they have a plate?
I'm also interested in the shipping costs for Spain, because that's where I live right now.
Thank you

Hi,

Sorry, but the SLX's are sold out in 165cm. I only have the SX's flat in 160cm for $235 left.
post #38 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhender View Post
do you have any RX8s (165s) left? Thanks!!!!

Sorry, only 160cm left, and only one pair even in that length. All 2007 RX8's are $729 with binding though!
post #39 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
Do you have GSX in 176?

Yes, I still have one pair in 176cm!
post #40 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Candide View Post
Dawg I was wondering if you still had any M999's available. Im 6'3" and 170 wondering what you may have available, I've been riding Dynastar Candides in a 172 and loose the powder battle a lot. Wondering what you may reccomend. Thanks, Kris
At your size, I would recommend something a bit longer for deep snow. I am 4 inches shorter than you and typically ski 172-181cm skis in crud and deep snow. The 999 is a very good ski if you want something laterally stiff but longitudionally soft for a great deep-snow flex pattern. Since it is stiff laterally, it carves very well at speed, provided that there is some soft snow about. At your height, the 181cm would likely be the best length, unless you were bombing chutes. I am pretty sure I have one pair left in 181cm in the 999.
post #41 of 43

Props to dawgcatching!

Just so you know, the kids finally got out on their new skis and they were very pleased. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope to do it again in the future.
post #42 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrMike View Post
Just so you know, the kids finally got out on their new skis and they were very pleased. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope to do it again in the future.

HI Mike,

Glad they liked them! I hope you guys get lots of snow, or at the minimum, cold weather!
post #43 of 43
We are hoping for cold weather too. Last week as good for making snow, but this week the highs are in the 50s and 60s with rain. We are planning on skiing this weekend though.

Have a great Christmas and New Years!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › 2005/2006 Closeout Ski Sale