I am currently skiing atomic sx:11's and I spend 80% of my time flying down groomed runs or teaching. The other 20% I spend in powder, and moguls. I was wondering if more of a race ski like the gs12 or the sl12 from atomic is good or something like the volkl as4 would be a better fit since its more of an all mountain ski. Thank you very much for your advice.
post #1 of 3
10/14/06 at 7:04pm