or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Spyder Entrant

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
Purely a question.
I see Spyder Entrant, on some suits, and on some Sypder pants. Theres also another name...i'm thinking a branch of spyder.
What is it?
post #2 of 6


Its a type of material they use. Their best breathable, stretchable, water proof fabric they use in their pants and some jackets etc. Looks good, feels good. Registered trademark name of material.
post #3 of 6
Spyder lists these waterproof/breathable materails on their website (not a bad place to research this sort of question):

Schoeller 3XDry
Dry Web
Spyder XT and XTL

I hope this helps.
post #4 of 6
post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 
Arite thanks a lot!
post #6 of 6

I have some spyder black ski pants from the mid 2000's, that are 4 way stretch w/ thinsulate and have a bit of sheen to them.   Does spyder have anything similar now?    They are comfy as heck.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion