For those of you mid-Atlantic skiers that are interested, there's a petition drive posted at DCSki to reopen Laurel Mountain. After many rumors and pronouncements by Somerset Trust, lease holder to the resort, no news is forthcoming and time is running out for this season. Take the time to read the various threads and if you are so inclined contact the Pennsylvania Dept. of Conservation and Natural Resourses and ask them to take a proactive role.
post #1 of 8
9/6/06 at 2:55pm