or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Yeah...I know it's September

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
I'm working on it.....

I'm trying to put the dates and places together now for LG 2.5 and LG 3.

LG 2.5 will follow ESA Aspen (Friday - Sunday)

and

LG 3 will run from April 1 (no...it really will) till the 14th.

Keep watching.....It's gonna be big this year
post #2 of 14
Will you hurry up? I mean, geez, it's going to be snowing here, and then it'll be January before you know it. We need plans, man. When, where, how. All that stuff. Now.

It's a microwave world, baby.
post #3 of 14
really, they need to break ground on the complex and stuff...
post #4 of 14

Lg3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
I'm working on it.....

I'm trying to put the dates and places together now for LG 2.5 and LG 3.

LG 2.5 will follow ESA Aspen (Friday - Sunday)

and

LG 3 will run from April 1 (no...it really will) till the 14th.

Keep watching.....It's gonna be big this year

UNCLE LOUIE...I love your advanced planning.

What are you thinking?
Back to Colorado?
Salt Lake City?
None of the above?

Air fares from the east coast will probably be cheaper to Denver ( via Jet Blue).
However,I have not checked the out...so I am only guessing.

Hope to make it this year with the Mrs.
post #5 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
.
LG 2.5 will follow ESA Aspen (Friday - Sunday)

Keep watching.....It's gonna be big this year
We football fans appreciate that LG 2.5 falls on the weekend in between conference championships and the Super Bowl!
post #6 of 14
I'll be in Vail from 3/30-4/8 this season.
post #7 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach13 View Post
I'll be in Vail from 3/30-4/8 this season.
Sure... but will you ski with us this time?!
post #8 of 14
oldefarms, it'll be Colorado. He just forgot the "C" in LGC.
post #9 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssh View Post
oldefarms, it'll be Colorado. He just forgot the "C" in LGC.
Knowing UL, he could do a Let's Go North Dakoka just for grins and giggles!
post #10 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssh View Post
oldefarms, it'll be Colorado. He just forgot the "C" in LGC.

No I didn't.....told ya'all I'm moving.

so

"Liken' Georgia" !! (LG)
post #11 of 14

Made me look up Easter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
No I didn't.....told ya'all I'm moving.

so

"Liken' Georgia" !! (LG)
Ya know, that could work
http://www.caucasus-randonnee.org/




Thanks for the early warning, need a bit of time to get taste buds used to Shampanskoye
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by comprex View Post
Ya know, that could work
http://www.caucasus-randonnee.org/


Thanks for the early warning, need a bit of time to get taste buds used to Shampanskoye
Yikes, and I thought it was bad when I got stuck on Tourist Trap last season! :
post #13 of 14
Heh, BG had a Whoa! reaction to that pic:
http://www.caucasus-randonnee.org/au...on%20slope.jpg

too. Doesn't look much harder than the top of Loveland tho, and you were doing just fine up there ???
post #14 of 14
More a statement of my unfailing ability to get lost...last year UL suggested I ski x, y and z lifts while he went out and explored...somehow I ended up on Tourist Trap and Riva Ridge (?) which were quite a haul from where he left me! This Georgia looks gorgeous (and ski-able even for me!)...I'll just bring breadcrumbs so I can find my way back home again!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home