or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Killington 8/27-28

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I will be up for a couple of days..I am hoping to golf and or mountain bike. Any Bears around?
post #2 of 23
Hey Phil- I may be interested in a mountain bike ride! I have a pretty good bike but not sure of my skill level. But I will give anything a try!! I am pretty certain I will be there that weekend!! More info please!!

Terry
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarey View Post
Hey Phil- I may be interested in a mountain bike ride! I have a pretty good bike but not sure of my skill level. But I will give anything a try!! I am prettym certain I will be there that weekend!! More info please!!

Terry
I was thinking about Killington, ride the Gondola up and then come down. Last time I was there, it was some good trail markings and some fun single track.

I was also thinking about getting in touch with Maria, We have tried to get together from golf a couple of times with no luck.

I am thinking riding on Sunday and (if I can get in touch with Maria) golfing on Monday. I will PM you whith what I THINK her e-mail it, let me know if it is correct.
post #4 of 23
I would bop up for a beer but I have a Ultimate tournament down in Rhode Island that weekend. Have fun, the weather has been perfect up here lately.

Alfonse
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Lets Plan on Sunday riding at Killington. We will be meeting at the K1 base at say either 10:00 or 2:00?
post #6 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Pugliese View Post
I was thinking about Killington, ride the Gondola up and then come down. Last time I was there, it was some good trail markings and some fun single track.
Yes there is, haven't been there in 2 years, but my favorite is trail 6, across the top of Bear Mountain, and the stuff near Snowden (trails 12 and 13). Enjoy
post #7 of 23
10 is perfect!
post #8 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Pugliese View Post
I will be up for a couple of days..I am hoping to golf and or mountain bike. Any Bears around?
But wait -- you'll miss the zucchini festival August 19-20 in Ludlow!

If I were you, I'd change my plans.
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ski Diva View Post
But wait -- you'll miss the zucchini festival August 19-20 in Ludlow!

If I were you, I'd change my plans.
Looks like that will be the topic for another thread
post #10 of 23
I might be able to make it down for a little ride. Are you gonna be sporting a new bike by then Phil?
post #11 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic View Post
I might be able to make it down for a little ride. Are you gonna be sporting a new bike by then Phil?
I will have a demo.
post #12 of 23
If Eric(epic) rides like he skiis I'm in trouble!!

Bring it on!!

Terry
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
OK. K1 Gondola 10:00 AM Sunday.

So far...
Phil
TCarey
Epic
Iriponsnow
Whiteroom

Afterwards, I plan on hitting the access road to scare up some ski deals.
post #14 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Pugliese View Post
Afterwards, I plan on hitting the access road to scare up some ski deals.
Should we warn them? What are you looking for?
post #15 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic View Post
Should we warn them? What are you looking for?
No warning. Anything and everything.
post #16 of 23
It looks like Whiteroom will be coming down too. I hope we are planning on riding the lift and pedalling as little as possible because I am doing the Mad River Century on Saturday. You guys will go easy on me, right?
post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by epic View Post
I might be able to make it down for a little ride. Are you gonna be sporting a new bike by then Phil?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Pugliese View Post
I will have a demo.
Change in plans....I will be sporting a new bike. :



Can someone bring a camera? My family is taking mine on their trip to AK.

We will be meeting on the K1 deck at 10:00
post #18 of 23
Did you get the liquid?
post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublediamond223 View Post
Did you get the liquid?
Yep, I got the Liquid. Rode it last night and I am happy with the purchase, other than it taking $$ out of my ski fund. :
post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
Here is some Kton reviews from over at MTBR.
post #21 of 23
See you on the deck- I am now in Vt ready to go!!

Terry
post #22 of 23
are we a go rain or shine? T
post #23 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcarey View Post
are we a go rain or shine? T
Yep, rain or shine. [fingers crossed]Looking at the weather channel, it is not supposed to rain till later in the day. [/fingers crossed] I think it will affect my golf on Monday more.

*If you are NOT going to make it, please post here, I will be checking before I leave the house at 9:00.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home