or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go › 2007 EPIC SKI Tahoe Gathering Planning
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2007 EPIC SKI Tahoe Gathering Planning - Page 6

post #151 of 167
Let's just say that you can do worse for views than this: http://flickr.com/photos/adambertsch/349783062/in/set-72157594466249730/.

That's Ridge Run over the lake (the face is great too, of course). Some of my favorite views are from the Nevada side though. From skyline trail you can see a 270 degree panorama from milky way bowl behind you, through the carson valley, all the way around to the lake again on the left. It's amazing.

-Adam
post #152 of 167
That looks good! (and only a few days until we're there!!!)

post #153 of 167
Or last week, with snow!
525x525px-LL-vbattach1397.jpg
525x525px-LL-vbattach1398.jpg
post #154 of 167
OK, I need a daily update for the next week.

Thanks for the pics ScotsSkier.
post #155 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wear The Fox Hat View Post
OK, I need a daily update for the next week.

Thanks for the pics ScotsSkier.
Temperatures are warming up again Fox., forecast 50 at the lake today.

I should be ok for a day at Heavenly after the gathering if you want a tour
post #156 of 167
OK, as long as you don't mind taking it easy!
post #157 of 167
In deference to my advancing years i always do
post #158 of 167
Because of the altitude, I may need to stop for the odd beer.

(and I hear there's a lot of odd beer in the area...)
post #159 of 167
I have some $42 Heavenly tickets (regular price is $70) for sale...

I also have a few $42 Kirkwood tix for those headed to KW on that Friday.

PM me on a first come, first serve basis!
post #160 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookey67 View Post
I have some $42 Heavenly tickets (regular price is $70) for sale...

I also have a few $42 Kirkwood tix for those headed to KW on that Friday.

PM me on a first come, first serve basis!
sent pm
post #161 of 167
dookey, your pm box is full.
post #162 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wear The Fox Hat View Post
Because of the altitude, I may need to stop for the odd beer.

(and I hear there's a lot of odd beer in the area...)
hmmm : ....a scotsman and an irishman, stopping for alcoholic beverages, novel..........
post #163 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsSkier View Post
hmmm : ....a scotsman and an irishman, stopping for alcoholic beverages, novel..........

All we need is an Englishman, and there'll be a joke happening...
(can we talk about rugby?)
post #164 of 167
I have 4 Kirkwood's left...$42 a pop.

And I have 1 good for Squaw/Northstar...$42, as well.
post #165 of 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by dookey67 View Post
I have 4 Kirkwood's left...$42 a pop.

And I have 1 good for Squaw/Northstar...$42, as well.
pm sent
post #166 of 167
$42 discount ticket update:

I have 4 tix remaining for Kirkwood.

All others are currently spoken for, but if something changes I'll keep y'all up-to-date.
post #167 of 167
now down to 3 KW tix left...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › EpicSki Community › Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go › 2007 EPIC SKI Tahoe Gathering Planning