post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
My NY PE license requires continuing education, and I've been looking for courses I can take in the mountains, preferably in Colorado. Doctors and lwayers can easily find credits at ski resorts, but I never find any for architects or engineers. I'm self-employed, and if I could find some continuing education it would make my ski vacations at least partially tax deductible.
Does anyone have any ideas?

There's a similar thread here: