New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

101 uses for duct tape... - Page 2

post #31 of 50
I actually know a girl who made her prom dress out of duct tape... it was quite a sight...
post #32 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeluvaSkier
I actually know a girl who made her prom dress out of duct tape... it was quite a sight...
I bet it was the last time you dated a girl in a duct tape dress.
I bet it was her dads idea.
Kind of an impressive obstacle wasn't it?
post #33 of 50
The Apollo 13 crew wouldn't have made it back home if it hadn't been for our beloved tape. When they decided to try using the lunar lander to return to earth they had to use duct tape to convert air filters from the main unit to use on the lander. (I could get out the book Lost Moon to refresh myself on the details, but I think this is close enough). LewBob
post #34 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ
I bet it was the last time you dated a girl in a duct tape dress.
I bet it was her dads idea.
Kind of an impressive obstacle wasn't it?
Actually I didn't date her... but it was not a very... big obstacle, if you know what I mean...
post #35 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeluvaSkier
Actually I didn't date her... but it was not a very... big obstacle, if you know what I mean...
You!
post #36 of 50
And when Helluva opened his wallet for his "skins", finding it empty, he went into the trunk an broke out the duct tape.

It was no big deal ....
post #37 of 50
This thread is not representative of what Epicski should be about. Just lame jokes about duct tape?

Close it.
post #38 of 50
What it needs is lame' (no french thingie on my keyboard). But I often decorate with brocade and silk secured with duct tape.

My helmet and goggles are indeed unique.
post #39 of 50
No one will steal them if you leave them on the lodge table.

Duct tape is a security system.
post #40 of 50
Cosmo covers
post #41 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
What it needs is lame' (no french thingie on my keyboard). But I often decorate with brocade and silk secured with duct tape.

My helmet and goggles are indeed unique.
That thounds weeewy thpecial Yukie. Now I got an idea for my next seasons fashion statement.
now if I can just find a neon pink one piece
post #42 of 50
I swear! On the news today, they told how the astronauts making repairs on the space station used duct tape during their space walk to keep their packs attached when a strap failed!
post #43 of 50
Go right ahead. Laugh at my duct taped brocade with the gold lame' all you want.

While you are stuck with a chair with three other weenies, I get a lotta' rides on the chair all by myself!

post #44 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
Go right ahead. Laugh at my duct taped brocade with the gold lame' all you want.

While you are stuck with a chair with three other weenies, I get a lotta' rides on the chair all by myself!

Do you wear ther tinfoil hat and maybe with some faux fur duct taped for a crowd pleasing brim.
Yeah if I saw you I might consider another chair.

Or ride up just to explore what the heck drove you to this. :

I love to do amateur psychiatric explorations:
post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarryZ
...Or ride up just to explore what the heck drove you to this. :...
It was the 'shrooms.
post #46 of 50
Duct taping your shrooms? Trippy!
post #47 of 50
post #48 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonni
Duct taping your shrooms? Trippy!
Only when fresh
post #49 of 50

Fashioning an emergency rear window...

...for the Bluesmobile out of liquor boxes and duct tape:

http://www.rmmskiracing.org/articles...-03-Hotbox.pdf
post #50 of 50
Not me, but my son, who was 16 at the time, made a halloween costume by wrapping himself, while dressed (smart kid), with duct tape. He looked very sci-fi ish.

And yes he made provision for visiting the men's room. Like I said, smart kid.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Humour and Fun Stuff