EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › Pocket Rocket and Dynastar Legend 8000
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pocket Rocket and Dynastar Legend 8000

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Hello folks. I know I am new here but I am a very honest guy! Both pairs of these skis are in flawless condition and both models are 05's.
I am selling these for my little brother. He wants to buy a pair of K2 Seth Vicious and this is the only way he can afford them.
2005 Dynastar Legend 165's with Rossi Power 120 bindings (pivot heel style)
2005 Salomon Pocket Rockets 165's with Salomon S912 Poweraxe Bindings.
Make an offer, low balls will be ingnored.
Not even one knick in either base or edge. I can supply pictures for any interested party.
Thanks for looking ,
Connor
post #2 of 19
Email pics to me please at : morgldemvr@aol.com
post #3 of 19
would you sell bindings separately?
post #4 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticos
would you sell bindings separately?
Give these a little time and see if they sell together first. If not then he might. You will be the first to know though.
post #5 of 19
Sounds good.

Thanks
post #6 of 19
$200 for the PR's. I know its low... but its your only offer.
post #7 of 19
Thread Starter 
2005 Salomon Pocket Rockets 165's with Salomon S912 Poweraxe Bindings.
$275.00 including shipping (a steal) Brand new condition

2005 Dynastar Legend 165's with Rossi Power 120 bindings (pivot heel style)
$275.00 including shipping Excellent condition as well!
post #8 of 19
What size boot (mm) are the PE's mounted for?
post #9 of 19
PM sent
post #10 of 19

PR's

PM sent on the PR's. $275 shipped is a deal and let me know how and when to pay...
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 
Both pairs are gone and on the way to new homes.
Enjoy
Thanks Glade Mover. Nice pair of sticks
post #12 of 19
Conner, Got the PR's and they are nice ! Thanks !
post #13 of 19
If this is the same Glade Mover of recent TGR fame (see Gear Swap thread about Phat Luv's), you can expect to see these back up for sale for $400 somewhere!
post #14 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn View Post
If this is the same Glade Mover of recent TGR fame (see Gear Swap thread about Phat Luv's), you can expect to see these back up for sale for $400 somewhere!
LOL, well they are his now. I can feel good about the price I sold them for.
post #15 of 19

Resale Motive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dunn View Post
If this is the same Glade Mover of recent TGR fame (see Gear Swap thread about Phat Luv's), you can expect to see these back up for sale for $400 somewhere!
You took the words right out of my mouth...
post #16 of 19
Resale motive ? NOT. I think my misses will like the PR more than the Luvs, We'll see. As far as the TGR Fame, I'm righting the wrong as we speak. Never happen again on my part. Shouldn't have happened in the first place.... My Bad as the kids say.
post #17 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glade Mover View Post
Resale motive ? NOT. I think my misses will like the PR more than the Luvs, We'll see. As far as the TGR Fame, I'm righting the wrong as we speak. Never happen again on my part. Shouldn't have happened in the first place.... My Bad as the kids say.
Hey man, I hope you guys enjoy the rockets. They are a fun ski. Just for the record. Who cares if he resells them and makes more cash off of them. Good busisness man. Not to mention they are his to do what he wants with.

pe@ce Bro
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by connor View Post
... Just for the record. Who cares if he resells them and makes more cash off of them...
Maybe it's a bigger deal on TGR than here.

I think if you get a good deal from the board you shouldn't try to profit from it by offering for sale the same place at higher price than you paid. Hook ups should be passed along on these boards and if you want to make profit there is always e-bay. My .02.
post #19 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
Maybe it's a bigger deal on TGR than here.

I think if you get a good deal from the board you shouldn't try to profit from it by offering for sale the same place at higher price than you paid. Hook ups should be passed along on these boards and if you want to make profit there is always e-bay. My .02.
Sounds like that's the difference between attitudes here and TGR. However, it sounds like he's doing the right thing and making it right, which is definitely the right thing to do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classified Archive
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Classifieds › Classified Archive › Pocket Rocket and Dynastar Legend 8000