5. Embracing a fatter quiver
4. Skiing in Vermont with Bunches of Bears!
3. Getting a great boot fit....Yea Krypton Storm!!!
2. Skiing with my family - gotta love that on any top 5
1. Awakening passions and feeling the inspiration
top 5 Guilty pleasures at Okemo:
5. Blue Cruisers
4. Prime Rib Sandwich at the Shack
3. Forrest Bump
2. 5.00 off lunch coupons from Max
1. Skiing With Max
1. Windbuff at Mammoth. If you don't know, then you don't know...
Those are some of my favorite things too!
And all the time Max said I was special.
Bump for good reason:
More than 40 powder days in a season.
Not buying a single lift ticket.
Finally starting to get those coveted "private powder lessons".
Hitting a chute that is skiable only one season out of ten.
Looking forward to another 24" day tomorrow.
1. The feeling you have when getting off the lift at the top
2. Skiing fresh powder to Dave Matthews Band blasting on your iPod
3. Being first in the lift line at 8:59 a.m.
4. Hitting the bumps perfectly under the chairlift
5. 15 inches of fresh powder...in April!
5. Driving up to a "real" ski resort you've been stoked to ski at all season long, when you live in the Midwest, and experiencing how HUGE 2000-3000ft of vert is, and how the pictures didn't do it's size justice.
4. Getting out and skiing down what is 12-20x taller than your local hill
3. Taking in the magnificent scenery
2. Having no rules, just runs
1. Generating G-forces with carves that are more fun than a roller coaster.
tough call as this was a great season
in no order:
Cat skiing up at Wildhorse in BC- sick steep deep
This season's gathering
Skiing with Phil in his new backyard!
Steamboat powder days with Ira, Bump greg and Les. how often do you get to ski at -37F in a foot of fresh on an empty mountain?
tied- several knee to waist-high days.....