- The 3 days I took my 3 children skiing for their first time when they were 4 years old. Precious. What a fun time.
- First tracks early in the morning with nobody around.
- Taking last run of the day at JH with friends. Stopping every few minutes talking and enjoying the views. Eventually having ski patrol ask you nicely ah its time.
- Skiing better than last year.
- First run on a powder day after a Noreaster (here in the North East) that has been forecasted for days.
post #61 of 117
8/25/05 at 5:54am
- 1,660 Posts. Joined 9/2002
- Location: Catskill Mountains
- Select All Posts By This User