Not bad for 3rd season
Some hints about video filming....
- allways try to pass in front of the cameraman
- cameraman should put some zoom on and then gradually zoom out as skier approaches
- film as little as possible from behind
- try not to get any ridges between cameraman and skier
- avoid having dark dressed skier against dark background
- dont take my advise too seriously
Some hints about your skiing....
As I said earlier, not bad for a 3rd season. We allways have to keep in mind that someone that has only skied for such a short time and has become this good can easily do it all wrong. You dont. I like lots of things in your skiing like fluidity, rhythm, controll and as you said your selfe, upper/lower body separation and leveled shoulders. However, your skiing lacks bite. You say you are on short SL skis! You know what, it doesent show!!! You need to get some angulation and a lot more pressure on our skis (tipps in particular) earlier on in the turn. It looks like you are passively posissioning yourselfe in a static position and then wait until your next turn. I thaught I would never say this but it looks like you are too much countered and you are pushing your inside ski too much forwards. Some call it scissors stance.
BTW, Im a bit drunk too.....