I've been skiing for long time and I have no ski-related injuries that I can remember. I usually ski about 50 days a year. Here are some of the possible reasons:
1) I usually ski real slow. Really SSLLLLLLLOOWWWWW!
2) I am short. Therfore, my center of mass is low.
3) My extremities are proportionally shorter. Well, that makes my CM even lower.
4) Ya know, I bend my knees when I ski. Ho, ho, ho....my CM is now practically barely above the ground.
5) I plant my poles often. Hey, it feels like that now I am skiing on 4 skis.
6) My style is just like a 1977 Cadillac coming down the hill- like, like a ton of pure and noble stability. Well, you've seen pictures of a 1977 Cadillac, haven't you?
This is just a classical case of "substance over form". Don't you think?
SnowAngel, Welcome to Epic!
[ November 11, 2003, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Dr. No ]