Originally Posted by Yuki
Just another day in the catskill
Anyway, we all know that cats kill mice; not mountains!
Good one Yuki. Don't forget cats like to knock off birds. We can't forget a famous cat versus Tweetie Pie. This shows the violence in cartoons.
* "I tawt I taw a putty tat!"
* "I did, I did taw a putty tat!"
* "Him faw down, go--BOOOOOOM!! [last word uttered loudly]
This was inspired in part by a jazz song called "I Faw Down and Go Boom"
* "Awwww, da poor puddy tat! He cwushed his widdle head!"
* "You know dat putty donna hurt himself, if he's not more careful."
* In response to Hector the Bulldog chasing away Sylvester: "Uh-oh! Da putty got another pwaymate."
* "Bad old putty tat!"
* "I lose more puty tats that way..."