Originally Posted by bumpdad
Since this car is really for me and day trips to the Mt's, will pass on the SUV's and wagon's. My wifes Minivan will suffice for other stuff. Right now I get by with a 1993 Prelude VTEC or our 2000 Impreza Outback Sport if I have my daughter or its snowing. So I'm looking at luxury or semi-luxury four door sedans with some zip.
time to go out and test drive - in alphabetical order
1) Acura RL
2) Audi A4 - unreliable, too much maintanence?
3) BMW 352xi - are they as good as people say?
4) Infiniti G35 - seems interesting on paper
5) Jaguar X-Type 2.5 (what the hell)
6) Lexus IS 250 AWD
7) Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT (spec b?) -
8) Subaru Impreza WRX - not as safe as Legacy?
more comments welcome. Thanks, bd
With all the cars you have, I'd turbo the Prelude and be happy. You can boost it and make 270WHP in it with no problems. Oh sorry I forgot, I'm not on the Honda forums.
I'll still stick with the Lagecy GT add Cobb AcessPort, it will make close to 300HP and be more fun then a STI. Turst me, my 05 GT Wagon has run high 13's in the 1/4 Mile.