or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stowe Wednesday?

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 
I'm heading up to Burlington tomorrow evening and hitting Stowe first thing in the morning Wednesday. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

post #2 of 3
no skiing in the cards for me til the weekend, but i'm glad to hear you'll be chasing that storm! we'll expect a detailed report

have fun!!
post #3 of 3
Thread Starter 
It's a tough call now. Yesterday's 12-18 is now a possible 6-12. Will have to wait a little more and see how things progress.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home