It's already posted on the "Ask the Boot Guys" forum, the "Who's Who."
Related Forum Threads
- My 1st boot fitting experience Last post on 11/14/16 at 7:57pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Boot fit (pro deal or boot fitter)? [Beaver Creek] Last post on 12/15/15 at 4:37pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Any updated opinions on CT/MA ski shops (boot fitting)? Last post on 12/14/14 at 7:44am in Ski Gear Discussion
- New Boots? [in Rochester, NY] Last post on 11/29/14 at 6:15am in Ski Gear Discussion
- No bootfitter in my area Last post on 11/14/14 at 5:05am in Ask the Boot Guys
Last edited: 4/25/11
- Boot Fitters On EpicskiLast edited: 11/23/16
- How To Get Your Boots On And OffLast edited: 2/24/12
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!Last edited: 1/21/12
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
EpicSki Index of Boot-Fitting Masters - Page 6post #151 of 1571/18/15 at 5:34pmpost #152 of 1571/18/15 at 6:18pmpost #153 of 1571/18/15 at 7:11pmQuote:
You're right, it is just those active on Epic. There's also America's Best Bootfitters and Masterfit University may have a list of people who's attended their classes.
If he just told us where he is, someone will recommend a fitter.post #154 of 1571/18/15 at 7:22pmQuote:
The profile says Loo-ville.post #155 of 1571/18/15 at 10:04pmpost #156 of 1572/1/15 at 7:02pm
- EpicSki Index of Boot-Fitting Masters
- Boot Fitters On Epicski
- › The Narrower Stance? 2 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 19 minutes ago
- › Not-so-beginner skis for a beginner skier [for Canadian Rockies] 33 minutes ago
- › Early season mountain/resort recommendation? (First Timer) [short... 33 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 34 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 38 minutes ago
- › Jackson or Steamboat 42 minutes ago
- › Wolf Creek this coming week? 48 minutes ago
- › FS: Dalbello Viper 120 ski boots, 26.5, worn twice!! 50 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis