It's already posted on the "Ask the Boot Guys" forum, the "Who's Who."
Related Forum Threads
- Bootfitting Options in Kansas City Last post on 1/11/17 at 5:53pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- My 1st boot fitting experience Last post on 11/14/16 at 7:57pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Boot fit (pro deal or boot fitter)? [Beaver Creek] Last post on 12/15/15 at 4:37pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Any updated opinions on CT/MA ski shops (boot fitting)? Last post on 12/14/14 at 7:44am in Ski Gear Discussion
- New Boots? [in Rochester, NY] Last post on 11/29/14 at 6:15am in Ski Gear Discussion
Last edited: 4/25/11
- Boot Fitters On EpicskiLast edited: 11/23/16
- How To Get Your Boots On And OffLast edited: 2/24/12
- Your Ski Socks DO Make a Difference!Last edited: 1/21/12
- The Birdcage Boot Experiment By David MacphailLast edited: 12/15/12
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
EpicSki Index of Boot-Fitting Masters - Page 6post #151 of 1651/18/15 at 5:34pmpost #152 of 1651/18/15 at 6:18pmpost #153 of 1651/18/15 at 7:11pmQuote:
You're right, it is just those active on Epic. There's also America's Best Bootfitters and Masterfit University may have a list of people who's attended their classes.
If he just told us where he is, someone will recommend a fitter.post #154 of 1651/18/15 at 7:22pmQuote:
The profile says Loo-ville.post #155 of 1651/18/15 at 10:04pmpost #156 of 1652/1/15 at 7:02pmpost #157 of 16512/5/16 at 2:51pm
30 years of bootfitting. Referrals from skiers who drive hours to get their boots fit properly.
Building footbeds for skiers, snowboarders and hockey players.
1 bad review from a customer that refused to listen to reason, facts or suggestions. YES, I can live with that.
We are all happier if you buy the wrong boots from some one else, so we don't sell anyone the wrong boot.
Simple truths. WORD.post #158 of 16512/12/16 at 10:20ampost #159 of 16512/12/16 at 4:38pmabaker, go to Peak Performance, right side of Killington Rd up toward the resort. They're solid, deal with a lot of racers, so are sensitive to really dialing in the fit, canting, custom insoles, all the bells and whistles. They've dealt nicely with my weirdly shaped feet for years now. Another good fitter is at Northern Ski Works, other side of the road down a bit near the market. They carry some different brands than PP. Both will be welcoming about afternoon tweaks to the fit after you've been on the slopes, which I think is key.post #160 of 16512/13/16 at 8:18ampost #161 of 16512/13/16 at 9:40ampost #162 of 16512/14/16 at 7:59ampost #163 of 16512/14/16 at 10:30amQuote:
Ya got that spelled right ????post #164 of 16512/14/16 at 2:49pm
- EpicSki Index of Boot-Fitting Masters
- Boot Fitters On Epicski
- › Need for custom insoles 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 30 minutes ago
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 42 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Lure of the steeps? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Killington Advice Sought 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › New intermediate woman looking for new skis in northeast, replacing... 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 2 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › banging my skis into my planted poles = damaged edges 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review