post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
My nephew and I will be arriving in Summit County tomorrow and Skiing Copper on 2 April. He's a never ever and his progress in ski school on Sunday will determine where we ski on Monday.

If I need to keep him in lessons we'll probably ski Breck on Monday, so if anyone would like to meet up please post or PM. I'll not make a decision on where we're going to ski until Sunday afternoon, but I'll have full net access while out there so I can check the board.

We're also willing to go somewhere other than Breck on Monday as long as lessons are reasonable. Hope to hook up with someone and I'll definately see all of you who go to Breck Tuesday for the beginning of the "Let's Go Colorado" gathering.