New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apre-Ski Safety Tips

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
Don’t leave your skis unlocked while you’re in the bar toasting the day’s epic powder.

Don’t buy drugs (unless you’re in Nelson, B.C.)

Don’t bad-mouth the locals

If you get lucky, Don’t forget to wear a condom

And Don't, under any circumstances, discuss PMTS over dinner with your instructor!
post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcoll
Don’t leave your skis unlocked while you’re in the bar toasting the day’s epic powder.

Don’t buy drugs (unless you’re in Nelson, B.C.)

Don’t bad-mouth the locals

If you get lucky, Don’t forget to wear a condom

And Don't, under any circumstances, discuss PMTS over dinner with your instructor!
CONDOMS ARE FOR SAILORS, BABY!
post #3 of 20
Don't get a ride home from Nobis, Bode or Billy Johnson!
post #4 of 20

no bonesmugglers here......

ummm... i meant that multi-coloured post to look all austin powers-like, not so um....er....'alternative lifestyle'.......
post #5 of 20
Argggggg ... and where is the Epic cabin boy???
post #6 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
ummm... i meant that multi-coloured post to look all austin powers-like, not so um....er....'alternative lifestyle'.......
No worries Vlad...we embrace diversity here!
post #7 of 20
If the hottub is all bubbly where your buddy is --- but you haven't hit the button yet ---- exit immediately.
post #8 of 20
Don't hit on any fat chicks.
post #9 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
ummm... i meant that multi-coloured post to look all austin powers-like, not so um....er....'alternative lifestyle'.......

Not that there is anything wrong with that Vlad. Your and Austin's secret is safe here.
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by irul&ublo
Not that there is anything wrong with that Vlad. Your and Austin's secret is safe here.
Its not like its posted anyplace for the whole world to see or anything.
post #11 of 20
Remember: a 10 at 2 AM quickly becomes a 2 at 10 AM.
post #12 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takecontrol618
Remember: a 10 at 2 AM quickly becomes a 2 at 10 AM.
So you're saying you never went to bed with an ugly chick, but you have woke up next to one????:
post #13 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stache
So you're saying you never went to bed with an ugly chick, but you have woke up next to one????:
I usually only remember one half the equation
post #14 of 20
So Vlad.... Are you a season pass holder...................... to Brokeback Mountain?!?!:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lars
Don't hit on any fat chicks.
You're bad. A buddy of mine says it a different way: "Don't pick up anyone you can't pick up".
post #16 of 20

the coach!!

Ladies and gentleman ....

Coach13 has left a gaping hole in the line.

He's set himself up for the shot.

Who is going to take it ???
post #17 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stache
So you're saying you never went to bed with an ugly chick, but you have woke up next to one????:

Stache, boy have you set him up for the 3 point shot.


Must resist, must be nice, arrrrrgh this is hard.



Must



hit



post



button



now



or



I'm



lost.



Ahhhhh, did it.
post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki
Ladies and gentleman ....

Coach13 has left a gaping hole in the line.

He's set himself up for the shot.

Who is going to take it ???
Ah...I don't see it, but coming from you Yuki I'm sure it'll be worth the price of admission.
post #19 of 20

I'll be delicate ...

So .... I weigh about 170 ... and in the "old days", I could lift over 200.

That leaves a very large pool of "individuals" now doesn't it?
post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjcoll
Apre-Ski Safety Tips
If you have a story related to any one of those items you listed, I think you're now obligated to tell it. Especially if it involves buying drugs from a local you've had sex with while discussing PMTS with your instructor while your skis are getting stolen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion