EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › How would you spend $1500?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How would you spend $1500?

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
I'm not looking for advice, I'm just daydreaming: If you had your basic equipment, i.e. one pair of skis you liked (say, that were great on piste, but not off piste), boots, clothes, etc., how would you spend an additional $1500?

Would you go for another pair of skis you always wanted to round out your quiver? (which is why this is in gear) Or, would you treat yourself to a trip? Or, would you do something more creative?

I'm thinking I'd like to ski St. Anton or Chamonix, and stop through Italy to see some old friends....Next?
post #2 of 19
i haven't paid for ski equipment since '87.
i'd blow the whole $1500 on hookers and crank.
post #3 of 19
See thread colorado II!!! by Uncle louie
post #4 of 19
Pmgear Bro Model:600
Naxo Nx21: 300ish
Garmont Adrenalin: 400ish
Skins: 100ish
a few rounds at the bar:100ish

(thats for new/almost new but used. you can find cheaper out there and have money left over for a sweet steak dinner)
post #5 of 19
i wood git ma her new wooden leg since my dog eated the old un
post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidbump
i wood git ma her new wooden leg since my dog eated the old un
isn't that more-or-less what i posted?
post #7 of 19
I would get some rabbit ears and tails; stick them in my helmet; and then tell whoever told me that they looked ridiculous to GFY
post #8 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeLau
I would get some rabbit ears and tails; stick them in my helmet; and then tell whoever told me that they looked ridiculous to GFY
would you spend the remaining $1482.16 on hookers and crank?
post #9 of 19
A new pair of Dynastar Stock Omeglass SLs and $500 worth of Jager
post #10 of 19
You know ... if you put all of your suggestions together ... it would make one hell of a time ...

Buy a one legged hooker a new wooden leg, give her some rabbit ears for her helmet and tails, get yourself a pair of Dynastar Stock Omeglass SLs from which you can watch her tell everyone to GFY, after drinking $500 worth of jager and doing all the blow you could buy with what's left ...

Now that's a good time ...

(sorry RJP ... i left yours out)
post #11 of 19
Thread Starter 

Could we do all that in St. Anton?

Or would we have to hit Huntah?
post #12 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
would you spend the remaining $1482.16 on hookers and crank?
I live in vangroovy - i get that for free from the government
post #13 of 19
I am not much of a gearhead, I would give the first 1500 Bears who PM'ed me each a dollar. Since stamps are .40 and an envelope is about another .25 cents. I would have to pay someone about .50 each to write the check and stuff the envelope. Teh post office is 2 miles from my house and at .40 a mile reembersement that is another 1.60. So if someone wants a free $1.00 you can paypal me 1.75 and I will mail you a dollar.
post #14 of 19
This thred needs more hookers.
post #15 of 19
and crank, don't forget crank......:
post #16 of 19
Thread Starter 

Some cooperation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG
This thred needs more hookers.
Do ya think the ice dancing girls will cooperate?
post #17 of 19
Spend it on lessons ... hire the Swedish women's ski team.
post #18 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino
I'm not looking for advice, I'm just daydreaming: If you had your basic equipment, i.e. one pair of skis you liked (say, that were great on piste, but not off piste), boots, clothes, etc., how would you spend an additional $1500?

Would you go for another pair of skis you always wanted to round out your quiver? (which is why this is in gear) Or, would you treat yourself to a trip? Or, would you do something more creative?

I'm thinking I'd like to ski St. Anton or Chamonix, and stop through Italy to see some old friends....Next?
I recommend buying some Volant Chubbs and an extra pair of boots with thermoflex liners. There you go, wasn't that easy?
post #19 of 19

$1500

I just spent $29.99 + shipping and handling for ..

"Hot Tub Gone Wild",filmed at the Playboy Club at Great Gorge.

Vlad the Magnificent and & Susie Chapstick frolic and romp ....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › How would you spend $1500?