or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vlad...

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
Can you ship me some Absinthe ? Full stregnth with thujone and wormwood. A couple os my army buddies said it was a wonderful drink and you can not get it full stregnth in the US or the UK. Can you get it where you are. I will amke it worth your time my man.
post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckingfellers
Can you ship me some Absinthe ? Full stregnth with thujone and wormwood. A couple os my army buddies said it was a wonderful drink and you can not get it full stregnth in the US or the UK. Can you get it where you are. I will amke it worth your time my man.
i would, however, I'm home In NY, recovering from some lousy diseases.

Absinthe is bad for your melon, man. fun sometimes, but not always wise to drink. wormwood, incidentally, IS absinthe. same genus as common ragweed. difference is, in most of eastern europe, they have the stuff with the heavy narcotics in it.
tell you what- you come over to the czech republic next season and take some runs with me, and the absinthe is on me. all you can drink. hell, i'll even carry you outta the pub.
you teach? maybe i 'll hire ya.
I can promise you excellent, world-class beer, CHEAP, and beautiful ladies all over the resort.
czech skiing is like living in a ca. '66 James Bond movie surrounded by supermodels.
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
i would, however, I'm home In NY, recovering from some lousy diseases.

Absinthe is bad for your melon, man. fun sometimes, but not always wise to drink. wormwood, incidentally, IS absinthe. same genus as common ragweed. difference is, in most of eastern europe, they have the stuff with the heavy narcotics in it.
tell you what- you come over to the czech republic next season and take some runs with me, and the absinthe is on me. all you can drink. hell, i'll even carry you outta the pub.
you teach? maybe i 'll hire ya.
I can promise you excellent, world-class beer, CHEAP, and beautiful ladies all over the resort.
czech skiing is like living in a ca. '66 James Bond movie surrounded by supermodels.
Tell you what . My way of teaching is keep up. I'll carry you off the mountain if you carry out of the bar. Hell , maybe we can get one of the models to carry us out.
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by huckingfellers
Tell you what . My way of teaching is keep up. I'll carry you off the mountain if you carry out of the bar. Hell , maybe we can get one of the models to carry us out.
whaddaya mean "ONE" of the models?
i'm gonna be hiring american instructors for next season.
anyone interested, lemme know.
-vlad interrupted
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
I can promise you excellent, world-class beer, CHEAP, and beautiful ladies all over the resort.
czech skiing is like living in a ca. '66 James Bond movie surrounded by supermodels.
Is that cheap ladies or cheap beer?????:
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by northeasterner
Is that cheap ladies or cheap beer?????:
only the beer's cheap.
the ladies are ladies
post #7 of 9
Hot women and cold beer? Where do I sign up.
post #8 of 9
I spent a bit of time in Prague a few years back and can attest that the women are BEAUTIFUL. Everywhere you look walking down the streets there is one woman after another that looks like she just stepped off the cover of Vogue. It's unbelievable!!

Hows the skiing?
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteroom
I spent a bit of time in Prague a few years back and can attest that the women are BEAUTIFUL. Everywhere you look walking down the streets there is one woman after another that looks like she just stepped off the cover of Vogue. It's unbelievable!!

Hows the skiing?
also wonderful.
and the freedom afforded
an independent-styled coach/instructor*
is wonderful and invigorating, esp. in my school.
we work hard, and then we play hard, and half the
job is guiding the guests through the various dance clubs,
beer halls, spas, etc., after the hill closes down. oh, yeah- there
is night-skiing as well, and, of course, 'apres-ski' with tubing and
gluwein. manners go a long way there, as they do in most of europe,
and the ladies are absolutely ladies, even when they can drink your sorry
american ass under the table . incidentally, one of the coolest beer hall/restaurants at the mountain is built around a glass-factory, where czech crystal is manufactured. interior glass windows on one side overlooking the factory and on the other side, interior glass windows overloooking the *gasp* brewery. instead of chips or crisps, the 'free snack' at the tables consists of crispy roasted, malted beer barleycorns. the whole place, in fact, smells like the barley.
knockout ladies who just finished up their day on the hill serve up big pilsner glasses of unpasteurized, outta this world beers. the good guests pay their instructor's beer tabs, by the way....

(* as long as he/she IS highly skilled, as
the people there have excellent BS detectors,
owing much to the preponderance of wannabe
hemingways and fitzgeralds and steins who invaded
prague after the commies split, and took jobs 'teaching english',
and whom did much to hurt the collective reputation of ex-pat yanks)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion