or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Phil in VT 1/28&29

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
We (my family and I) will be at Kton on Saturday and Mt. Snow on Sunday. I have coupons for 'Perfect Turn" so ine of the mornings, I plan on taking a lesson, cutting weekend lift lines is a nice bi-product. If anyone wants to meet, please post.
post #2 of 7
I will be somewhere in So VT on Friday.....if, you happen to come up early let me know.
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen
I will be somewhere in So VT on Friday.....if, you happen to come up early let me know.
I won't be getting up there until late on Friday and I have my family in tow. Too bad you can't hang for the weekend, I still owe you a beer (or two) for the SPD's
post #4 of 7
May ski friday so Sat. might be tought to get out. Will be at either Mt Snow or K-ton. I'll check in later in the week to find out what you look like and where. I usually only ski till 12-1:00. Take a few runs together if you like.
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Pugliese
I won't be getting up there until late on Friday and I have my family in tow. Too bad you can't hang for the weekend, I still owe you a beer (or two) for the SPD's
Oh, I forgot all about that!! Excellent! I will be skiing this weekend, but I have other obligations.....I usually can get away to ski on Thurs/Fridays...if it ever works that way for you....let me know.

Have fun!!
post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen
Oh, I forgot all about that!! Excellent! I will be skiing this weekend, but I have other obligations.....I usually can get away to ski on Thurs/Fridays...if it ever works that way for you....let me know.

Have fun!!
I won't be getting in until late, so we might be looking at another time. Look at the Epic Ski Calender, I will be up in VT again in early Febuary.
post #7 of 7
Skied this morning and conditions are much improved. Not sure if I can avoid obligations tomorrow, but I will try! Stay in touch about Sat. and Sun. I really would like to meet my first Bear. Even just a few runs would be nice.

Today was a powder day for me. Had to ski the edge but it was over a foot. Kept hitting the snowmaking stuff. Maybe that's why nobody was over that far. Very nice morning.

More snow please!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home